PPSC Recruitment 2020 – Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for recruitment to 50 posts of Sub Divisional Engineers in the department of water supply and Sanitation, Punjab. Candidates who completed their B.E/ B.Tech in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
PPSC Recruitment 2020
PPSC Recruitment 2020 for Sub Divisional Engineers:
|Job Role||Sub Divisional Engineers|
|Job Category||Engineering jobs|
|Last Date||31 July 2020|
- Last date to make new registration for applying for the post: 31.07.2020
- To deposit the Application fees by system generated Bank Challan Form: 07.08.2020
Age limit (as on 01-01-2020): 18 to 37 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab.
- 42 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women.
- 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
- Candidates should complete Degree in Engineering in Civil or Mechanical from a recognized University or Institution.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
Category Wise Vacancies: 50 Posts
- General- 23 posts
- Ex-Serviceman/LDESM- 03 posts
- Sports Persons, Punjab- 01 post
- Persons with Disability- 03 posts
- Scheduled Castes Other- 05 posts
- Scheduled Caster (Others) ESM/LDESM- 01 post
- Scheduled Castes Sports Person- 01 post
- Balmiki Mazbhi Sikhs Punjab – 05 posts
- Balmiki Mazbhi Sikhs ESM/LDESM Punjab – 02 posts
- Backward Classes ESM/LDESM- 01 post
- Economically Weaker Section Punjab- 05 posts
- SC/ST of all States and BC of Punjab State only: Rs.1,125/-
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only: Rs.500/-
- All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab): Rs.3,000/-
- Person with Disability, Punjab State only: Rs.1,750/-
PPSC Recruitment Selection Process for Sub Divisional Engineers:
The selection process will be based on written test and interview.
PAY SCALE: 15600-39100+5400 Grade Pay .
Scheme of Examination:
There will be a written test of 300 marks (120 questions of 2.5 marks each) and an interview of 40 marks as per following details:
|Syllabus of the Subject||100||250|
|Logical Reasoning/Mental Ability/General|
Knowledge and Current affairs
|Total questions (Duration of examination|
is 2 hours)
How to Apply PPSC Recruitment 2020 for Sub Divisional Engineers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.ppsc.gov.in) on or before 31 July 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Candidates must refer to “General Information For the Candidates” available on PPSC
website, particularly Para-11 before filling the application form. The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of Punjab Public Service Commission http://ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at PPSC Recruitment?
Ans. At present PPSC having vacancies for Sub Divisional Engineers – 50 posts
Q2.Who can apply PPSC Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for PPSC Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply through online at (www.ppsc.gov.in) on or before 31 July 2020