PFRDA Recruitment 2020 – Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) invites the online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) in General/Legal Stream – 05 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ CA/ LLB/ Others within the age limit of 30 years can apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
PFRDA Recruitment 2020
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA): Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA/Authority), is a statutory regulatory body in the financial sector established under PFRDA Act (23 of 2013) passed by the Parliament of India with the mandate to promote, develop and regulate the Pension industry in India.
PFRDA invites applications from Indian citizens for filling up the posts of Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) in General and Legal Stream. PFRDA reserves the right to increase or decrease, fill up or not to fill up the posts or terminate this process at any stage and accordingly, the applicants shall have no right to participate further in the selection process.
|Job Role||Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) in General/Legal Stream|
|Experience||Freshers (govt jobs)|
|Salary||Rs. 28,150 – 55,600/-Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Starting Date||16 June 2020|
|Last Date||31 July 2020|
- Online Application and Payment of fee 16/06/2020 – 31/07/2020
- Availability of Call Letters on PFRDA website (for On-Line Examination) Will be intimated by E-mail/SMS.
- Online Examination (Phase I) Will be intimated on the website of PFRDA at www.pfrda.org.in.
- Group Discussion and Interview (Phase II) Will be intimated to candidates successful in Online Examination by E-mail.
Age Limit (as on 30.04.2020): 30 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC/ST – 05 Years
- For OBC (NCL) – 03 Years
- For PwBD – 10 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
- Unreserved, EWS & OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwBD – Nil
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
- Post & Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 05 PostsGrade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) in General Stream:
- OBC – 01 post
- UR/ GEN – 02 posts
- Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) in Legal Stream:
- UR/ GEN – 02 posts
Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) in General Stream:
- Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized University, CA, CFA, CS, CWA.
Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) in Legal Stream:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognised University / Institute.
Pay Scale: The pay scale of Officers in Grade ‘A’ is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-
EB-1750(4)-53600- 2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
PFRDA Recruitment Selection Process for Officer Grade ‘A’ – Assistant Manager:
- Selection will consist of two-stage process i.e. Phase I consisting of Online examination and Phase II consisting of Group Discussion and Interview
Phase I Online Examination:
For General Stream:
- Online examination consisting of Multiple-Choice questions (Objective Test) with 1/4th penalty for each wrong answer marked by the candidate.
For Legal Stream:
- Online examination consisting of Multiple-Choice questions (Objective Test) with 1/4th penalty for each wrong answer marked by the candidate followed by a Descriptive (Subjective) Test.
Phase II: Group Discussion and Interview:
Note: The marks obtained in Phase I will be allotted a weightage of 80%, while the marks obtained in Phase II will be allotted a weightage of 20%.
- East Zone – Kolkata/ Patna/ Guwahati/ Bhubaneshwar/ Ranchi
- West Zone – Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane/ Ahmedabad/ Gandhinagar/ Jaipur
- North Zone – Chandigarh/ Mohali/ Delhi/ NCR/ Lucknow
- South Zone – Chennai/ Hyderabad/ Trivandrum/ Bangalore
- Central Zone – Bhopal/ Nagpur/ Raipur
How to Apply PFRDA Recruitment 2020 for Officer Grade ‘A’ – Assistant Manager?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.pfrda.org.in) website from 16 June to 31 July 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here