PFC Recruitment 2021 – Power Finance Corporation Ltd has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Project Coordinator/Consultant Technical-I/Consultant Technical-II. There are 41 vacancies are o be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 18 January 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About PFC: Power Finance Corporation Ltd. is an Indian financial institution. Established in 1986, it is the financial back bone of Indian Power Sector. PFC’s Net worth as on 30 September 2018 is INR 383 billion. PFC is the 8th highest profit making CPSE as per the Department of Public Enterprises Survey for FY 2017–18. Initially wholly owned by the Government of India, the company issued an initial public offering in January, 2007. The issue was oversubscribed by over 76 times, which is one of the largest for an IPO of any Indian company.
PFC Recruitment 2021
PFC Recruitment 2021 for Coordinator/Consultant Technical
|Job Role||Coordinator/Consultant Technical|
|Total Vacancies||41 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.61,000-68,000 /- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Last Date||18 January 2021|
- All Other Category Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman No Fee
- Project Coordinator/Consultant Technical – 21 to 45 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
- Project Coordinator – 34 Posts
- Consultant Technical-I – 06 Posts
- Consultant Technical-II – 01 Post
- B.E./ B.Tech. (Electrical/ Electronics & Communication / IT/ Computer Science).
- Minimum 5 Years of relevant post qualification experience.
- B.E./ B.Tech. (Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/IT/ Computer Science)
- 5 Years of relevant post qualification experience
- B.E./B.Tech (IT/ Computer Science) / MCA
- Above 1 year and up to 5 years – Rs.61,000 /-
- Above 5 Years – Rs.68,000 /-
PFC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on written test/interview. The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the online application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be called for interview/considered for selection process.
- Interview would be conducted either in physical form or through video conferencing as per decision of the Company. Separate information in this regard will be sent to shortlisted candidates.
How to apply for PFC Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 18 January 2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE