OSSSC Recruitment 2021 – Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Nursing Officer. There are 6432 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 24 December 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About OSSSC: The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission was setup in accordance with the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (Dist. Cadre),The Commission intends to regulate the method of recruitment to all Group-C Civil posts and Services under different district offices of Government of Odisha. The Commission endeavors to bring about uniformity in the method of examinations, question setting, evaluation and declaration of results with a view to provide quality manpower to work at the grass-root level of the administration.
OSSSC Recruitment 2021
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
OSSSC Recruitment 2021 for Nursing Officer
|Job Role||Nursing Officer|
|Qualification||Diploma in GNM/B.Sc (Nursing)|
|Total Vacancies||6432 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers state govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 29,200-92,300/- per month|
|Application Last Date||24 December 2020|
- Online Registration: 07/12/2020 to 24/12/2020
- Online Payment of Examination fee: 07/12/2020 to 24/12/2020
- Submission of Online Application Form: 07/12/2020 to 31/12/2020
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ST candidates
Mode of Payment:
- The fees can be deposited through online mode under the Head of Account- “0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/ SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees collected for conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213”.
Age Limit (As on 04.12.2020):
- For General – 21 to 32 years
Relaxations in Upper Age limit:
- 5 years relaxable for SC/ST/SEBC/Women Category.
- 10 years relaxable for PWD.
Total Vacancies: 6432 Posts For staff nursing
- The candidate must have passed 12th or its equivalent with Diploma in in GNM/B.Sc (Nursing) from any medical college or hospital of the state/any other institution approved by Indian Nursing Council.
- The candidates must be able to speak, read and write odia and have passed the Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject; or passed matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as the medium of examination in non-language subjects; or passed Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class – VII or above from a School or Educational Institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or Central Government; or passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by the school and mass education department.
Pay Scale: Rs. 29,200-92,300/- per month.
OSSSC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Test /Interview. The written examination will be for 100 marks which is MCQ type in OMR system
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. Of. Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|Questions on subject as per syllabus of GNB/B.Sc. Nursing Course||60||60 Marks||2 hrs|
|Questions based on practical skill to access the real practical skill of the candidates||25||25 Marks|
|Arithmetic of H.S.C. standard||10||10 Marks|
|English of H.S.C. standard||5||5 Marks|
How to apply OSSSC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this for the post through online by official website (www.osssc.gov.in) between 07 December to 24 December 2020 and submit online application on or before 31 December 2020.
For More details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE