Orissa High Court Online Recruitment 2021 – Orissa High Court invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Section Officer – 202 Vacancies. Candidates who completed Any Degree are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates send their application form through postal on or before 20 March 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates from 18.02.2021 to 20.03.2021 till 11.59 P.M. for recruitment of 202 (two hundred two) posts of Assistant Section Officer in Group-B in the scale of pay of Rs.35,400 – Rs.l,12,400 with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time. The recruitment shall be conducted in accordance with the provisions of “The High Court of Orissa (Appointment of Staff and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2019.”
Orissa High Court Online Recruitment 2021
Orissa High Court Online Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Section Officer
|Job Role||Assistant Section Officer|
|Total Vacancies||202 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs.35,400 -1,12,400/- per month|
|Job Location||Cuttack (Odisha)|
|Last Date||20 March 2021|
Examination Fee: Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment:
The application should be paid through online by using debit card/ credit card/net banking system.
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2021):
- For General – 21 to 31 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For SC/ST/SEBC/Women – up to 05 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
- Unreserved – 105 Posts
- SEBC – 23 Posts
- Schedule Caste – 22 Posts
- Schedule Tribe – 52 Posts
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or such other qualification equivalent thereto. He/ she must have adequate knowledge in Computer Application
Pay Scale – Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-
Odisha High Court Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the Preliminary Examination/Test, Written Examination, Computer Application Test and Viva-voce Test.
- The Preliminary Test shall carry 150 marks in accordance with the Graduation Course on the subjects of General English, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
- In such Preliminary Test, there shall be 150 numbers of Objective Type of Questions with Multiple Choice Answers. There will be a negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
- There shall be Negative Marking of 0.5 mark for each wrong answer. The Court shall call for the candidates for Written Examination, who have secured not less than 33% of marks in case of Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe candidates and 40% of marks
|English (Essay, Précis writing, Translation, Re-translation and Grammar)||100||2 hours|
|Mathematics (Arithmetic, Algebra, Mensuration, Statistics & Probability)||100||2 hours|
|General Awareness & Test of Reasoning (Current Affairs, National & International events, Major financial/economic news, Budget & Five year plans, Books & Authors, Awards & Honours, Abbreviations, Important Days, Who’s Who, Sports, General Science, International & National Organization, History, Geography, Politics, Civics and Culture.)||100||1 hour|
|Total Marks||300||5 hours|
Computer Application Test:
|Skill Test||50||30 minutes|
- The marks secured by the candidate(s) in the Viva-Voce Test shall be added to the marks obtained by him/her in the Written Examination so as to arrive at the total marks secured by him/her, and the names of the candidates shall be arranged in order of merit on the basis of such total marks.
How to Apply Orissa High Court Online Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 20 March 2021.
For More Details : CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE
Orissa High Court Online Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at Orissa High Court Recruitment?
Ans. At present Orissa High Court having vacancies for Assistant Section Officer – 202 posts
Q2.Who can apply for Orissa High Court Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for Orissa High Court Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates send their application form through online on or before 20 March 2021.