OPTCL Recruitment 2020 – Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Management Trainee. There are 31 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 28 December 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED (OPTCL), one of the largest Transmission Utility in the country was incorporated in March 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a company wholly owned by the Government of Odisha to undertake the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State. The registered office of the Company is situated at Bhubaneswar, the capital of the State of Odisha. Its projects and field units are spread all over the State.
OPTCL Recruitment 2020
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited
OPTCL Recruitment 2020 for Management Trainee
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Total vacancies||31 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers state govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs.56,100-1,77,500/- per month|
|Job location||Bhubaneswar (odisha)|
|Last date||28 December 2020|
- Opening Date of online submission of Applications: 07/12/2020
- Closing Date of online submission of application: 22/12/2020
- Unreserved / SEBC Category: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 500/-
- OPTCL departmental candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
Mode of Payment:
Online Payment mode: Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Age limit (As on 07.12.2020):
- For General -21 to 32 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per government policy.
- Management Trainee – 31 Posts
pay scale : Rs.56,100-1,77,500/- per month
- Degree in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics Engg. with at least 60 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized University/Institution or Passing of Section-A and B of IE (India) in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. For SC/ST/PWD persons, the min. percentage of marks required is 50%.
- To be eligible to apply the person must have appeared GATE-2020 conducted by the IITs and have a valid score which his/her need to mention while applying.
Training: Selected candidates have to undergo training for a period of 01 year at field units of OPTCL including induction training at Power Training Centre (PTC), Chandaka, Bhubaneswar.
OPTCL Recruitment MT Selection process:
- The selection methodology for Management Trainee (Electrical) will comprise of the following:
- Candidate should have appeared in the GATE-2020 Paper — Electrical Engineering (Paper code-EE)) having valid score in the concerned discipline.
- Valid GATE-2020 score is applicable for this recruitment in OPTCL under this advertisement. Score from GATE-2018, 2019 or from any previous GATE examination is not valid.
- On the basis of GATE-2020 score, the candidates will be short listed in 1:3 ratio for further selection process comprising of Personal Interview (Pl) for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skills etc.
- Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2020 examination. In addition, candidates will have to separately qualify in Personal Interview (Pl) successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection.
How to apply for OPTCL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online by using OPTCL website on or before 28 December 2020
For More details : CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE