OPSC Asst Agriculture Engineer Online Form 2019
About: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Agriculture Engineer (Group B) vacancies.
Interested candidate can Check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary ,full Eligibility Criteria , Keep reading this useful article completely On instajobalerts.com.
OPSC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 130 Assistant Agriculture Engineer Vacancies in OPSC Recruitment 2019-20 in Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack. New recruitment Jobs 2019-20 notification opsc.gov.in published for the post Assistant Executive Engineer in OPSC Recruitment 2019-20 read complete details before applying. 63 Vacancies in OPSC Notification for the post Assistant Horticulture Officer.
OPSC Odisha Public Service Commission invites applications for the post of 130 Assistant Agriculture Engineer. Apply Online before 16 August 2019. OPSC Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below .Official Website is www.opsc.gov.in.
In reference with Advt No: 02 OF 2019-20, Odisha Public Service Commission has rolled out OPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification on its official portal. Through this Odisha PSC Recruitment, the officials are hiring the eligible applicants to the posts of Assistant Agriculture Engineers (Group B). These 130 Vacancies are going to be filled in Odisha Agriculture & Food Production Service under Agriculture & Farmers Empowerment Department. The Application forms are invited through online only.
|Application Begin Online||17/07/2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||16/08/2019|
|Last date to complete form||21/08/2019|
|Last date of fee payment||21/08/2019|
|Admit Card Available||Notified soon|
|Exam Date||Notified soon|
Application Fee: General / OBC: 500/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Offline (Except SBI Challan) Fee Mode Only.
Vacancy Details: 130 Vacancies
|Name of Posts||No.of vacancy||Age limit on 01/01/2019|
|Assistant Agriculture Engineer (Group B)||130||21-32 years|
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: A candidate must have possessed a bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering from any university or institution recognised by any state government or government of india.
Method of selection: The selection of the eligible candidates for the OPSC Assistant Agriculture Engineer Posts will be based on the following.
The officials will offer an attractive pay scale to the selected candidates for Odisha PSC Asst Agriculture Engineer Vacancy as below. Rs. 9, 300 – 34, 800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4, 600/- plus usual dearness & other allowances.
How to Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria are advised to visit website: www.opsconline.gov.in and read the detailed guidelines for submission of online application and written examination.
- Go to the official website i.e, www.opsc.gov.in or www.opsconline.gov.in
- On the homepage, find the relevant tab “Advertisement for Asst. Agriculture Engineer Posts (Advt No. 02 of 2019-20)”
- Click on that link & download the official OPSC Notification Pdf.
- Go through the instructions provided in the notification.
- Ensure the Eligibility criteria & then hit on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Enter the personal, academic & other details in the Application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Cross-check the details before submitting the form.
- Then, press the “Submit” button.
- On the successful submission of the form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form.
- Note down the Unique Registration ID & keep it safe for future correspondence.
- Also, take the printout of the Application form for future use.
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here