ONGC Recruitment 2020 – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites job application for the post of Field Medical Officer – 20 posts, General Duty Medical Officer – 3 posts, Medical Officer (Occupational Health) – 1 post on contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation: It was founded on 14 August 1956 by the Government of India. It is an Indian multinational oil and gas company and it is an India’s largest oil and gas exploration and production company. It is a public sector undertaking of the government of India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. Its registered office is now in New Delhi.
ONGC Recruitment 2020
ONGC Recruitment for Contractual Medical Officer 2020:
|Job Role||Field Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer/ Medical Officer (Occupational Health)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Salary||72,000 – 75,000/-|
|Job Location||ONGC, Tripura Asset, Agartala|
|Interview Date||22 July 2020|
|Last Date||21 July 2020|
- Start of Application through email – started
- End Date for application through email – 21.07.2020 by 17:30 hours
- Date of Interview: 22.07.2020.
- Mode of Interview : Walk in Interview or through Online mode
- Last date of Receipt of application : 21.07.2020 by 1730 hours
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Field Medical Officer – 20 posts (UR-6, EWS-2, SC-4, ST-7 OBC-1)
- General Duty Medical Officer – 3 posts (UR-2, ST-1)
- Medical Officer (Occupational Health) – 1 post (UR-1)
- MBBS having valid Registration with the Statutory Council
Age Limit: No maximum age limit
- Field Medical Officer – Rs.75,000/- per month
- General Duty Medical Officer/ Medical Officer (Occupational Health) – Rs.72,000/- per month
ONGC Recruitment Selection Process for Contractual Medical Officer:
- Selection will be based on the Walk in Interview or through Online mode
Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:-
- Qualification – 70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)
- Interview – 30 marks
- Total – 100 marks
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to submit the application form in prescribed format typed on A4 size papers and duly signed following documents in pdf format to email address [email protected] with copy to [email protected] on or before 21 July 2020 up to 5:30 PM. The walk-in interview or through online mode will be held on 22 July 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- Application form in prescribed format typed on A4 size papers and duly signed (Format given below)
- Certificates of Qualification, Date of Birth, Registration certificate of Council/Institute, and experience if any, duly self attested by candidate.
- Experience certificates, Training Certificates, if any
- Passport size photographs to be affixed in the application format
- Caste/Community certificates/EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Photo ID proof i.e. Aadhar Card/PAN card / Driving License / Company’s ID card / Voter ID card (any one).