Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020 – OIL India Limited schedule walk-in-interview for the post of Chemical Assistant (Field/Lab) – 30 posts purely on contractual basis, candidates who possess B.Sc with one year experience are eligible to apply for this job and Chemist, Project Assistant for 04 vacancies on contract basis, candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ Diploma in concern subject are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Oil India Limited: The Oil India Limited was found on 18 February 1959, and the headquarters are Duliajan, Assam and India. Mr Utpal Bora is the chairman and MD of the company. It is owned by the government of India. It is an oil & gas industry with the product of petroleum, natural gas and other petrochemicals.
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020
|Job Role||Vacancies||Walk-in Date|
|Chemical Assistant||30||04 August 2020|
|Chemist/Project Assistant||04||20 & 21 July 2020|
Oil India Ltd Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Chemical Assistant:
|Job Role||Chemical Assistant (Field/Lab)|
|Venue Location||Duliajan (Assam)|
|Walk-in Date||04 August 2020|
Venue Details: Date: 04.08.2020
Reporting Time: 8 AM to 11:30 AM
ETDC, L&D Department,
Oil India Limited, Duliajan
Post wise Vacancies: Chemical Assistant (Field/Lab): 30 posts
- UR: 14 posts
- SC: 02 posts
- ST: 03 posts
- OBC(NCL): 08 posts
- EWS: 03 posts
Upper Age Limit(As on 04.08.2020):
- General: 40 years
- SC/ST: 45 years
- OBC(NCL): 43 years
- B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects from Government recognized University.
- Experience: Minimum 01 year post qualification work experience in chemical activities-fields/lab in Upstream Oil & Gas Industry.
Oil India Ltd Recruitment Selection Process for Chemical Assistant (Field/Lab):
- Selection will be based on the performance in walk-in interview.
- The pass marks of the Walk-in-Interview (s) will be minimum 50%. Final selection of candidates from among those securing minimum pass marks of 50% will be only as per merit on the basis of the marks obtained in the Walk-in-Interview (s).
How to Apply Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020 for Chemical Assistant (Field/Lab)?
Interested and eligible candidates should bring the following documents and appear for walk-in interview on 04 August 2020 to the below-mentioned venue.
For More Details: Click here
The candidates must bring the following documents at the time of walk-in-interview:
- 01 recent 3cm X 3cm coloured photograph.
- Original and self-attested photocopy of documents/certificates/testimonials of Admit Card/Marksheet/Pass Certificate of class 10/ Mark-sheets
- Valid Identity Proof and valid Address Proof from Competent Government Authority.
- No-Objection Certificate from the concerned employer, in original, in case the applicant is working in any Government Department/Organisation/PSU.
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude Oil, Natural Gas and Manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam
Oil India Ltd Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Chemist/Project Assistant:
|Job Role||Chemist/Project Assistant|
|Experience||3 & 5 years|
|Salary||Rs.45,000 – 50,000/-|
|Venue Location||Jodhpur (Rajasthan)|
|Walk-in Date||20 & 21 July 2020|
- Chemist – 20 July 2020
- Project Assistant – 21 July 2020
- Reporting Time: 8.30 am to 10 am
Oil India Limited, Rajasthan
Fields, 2A, Saraswati Nagar
District Shopping Centre, Basni,
Upper Age Limit(As on date of walk-in interview): 65 years
Post wise Vacancies:
- Chemist for Drilling Operations in Rajasthan Fields: 03 posts
- Project Assistant (Renewable Energy): 01 post
- M.Sc/BE/B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) from a recognized institute and approved by AICTE /UGC.
- Experience: Minimum 05 years of post-qualification experience in drilling wells
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute & approved by AICTE /UGC
- Experience: At least 03 Years of working experience OR
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute & approved by AICTE /UGC
- Experience: At least 05 Years of working experience
- Chemist: Rs.50,000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs.45,000/-
Oil India Ltd Recruitment Selection Process for Chemist/Project Assistant:
- Selection will be based on the performance in walk-in interview
How to Apply Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020 for Chemist/Project Assistant?
Interested and eligible candidates should appear for walk-in interview with the duly filled up enclosed ‘Bio-Data’ form (given as attachment) as per the following schedule.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The candidates must bring the following documents at the time of walk-in-interview failing which he/ she will not be allowed to appear in interview:
- Filled-in Bio Data form.
- Original mark-sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable) & experience certificates.
- A set of self-attested photocopies of original mark sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate.
- 2 passport size recent photographs.