OAVS Recruitment 2020:-Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya, Sanmouda invites application for the post of TGT/PGT/PET/Computer Teacher for 737 vacancies. Interested graduates can check detailed eligibility and application process of OAVS Recruitment 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
OAVS Recruitment 2020
Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya, Sanmouda OAVS Recruitment 2020
|Job Role||TGT/PGT/PET/Computer Teacher|
|Total Vacancies||737 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers state govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs 17,380-67,700/- per Month|
|Last date||23 November 2020|
- Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications 22/10/2020
- Last Date for Completion of On-Line Registration 23/11/2020 17:00 Hrs
- Last Date of submission of Online Fee as applicable through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking 25/11/2020 23:45Hrs
- Principal – Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) and Rs.1000/-(Rupees One Thousand only ) for SC,ST &PwD candidates plus bank charges and service tax (as applicable).
- Teaching Posts – Rs. 1000/- (RupeesOne Thousand Only) and Rs.700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) for SC, ST and PwD candidates plus bank charges and service tax (as applicable).
OAVS Recruitment -Total Vacancies: 737 Posts
- Principal -144 Posts
- TGT English – 65 Posts
- TGT Social Studies – 97 Posts
- TGT Odia – 48 Posts
- TGT Mathematics – 54 Posts
- TGT Science – 52 Posts
- PET – 73 Posts
- Computer Teacher – 40 Posts
- PGT English – 27 Posts
- PGT Physics – 43 Posts
- PGT Chemistry – 36 Posts
- PGT Biology – 22 Posts
- PGT Mathematics – 36 Posts
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- B.Ed. (a course prescribed by NCTE) from an institution recognized by NCTE and affiliated to a recognized University.
- Should have relavent experience
- Four years integrated Degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate(45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates); OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts & Science in the concerned subjects with 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates) along with a degree in Bachelor in Education (a course prescribed by the NCTE) from an Institution recognized by the NCTE and affiliated to a recognized University.
- Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Physical Education i.e. B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed. (a course prescribed by NCTE) from a recognized University/Institution.
- Proficiency in teaching both in Odia and English medium.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Application
- The post of Computer Teacher will be purely on Contractual basis.
- B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Science or I.T./MCA/M.Sc. I.T/ M.Sc. Computer Science from a recognized University. OR ‘B’ Level of
- DOEACC / NIELIT in Computer Science from a recognize University. OR
- B.C.A/B.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognized University.
- Competence to teach through English & Odia medium
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT):
- Two years Integrated post Graduate Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/ SEBC candidates) in the following subjects; OR
Master Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/ SEBC/PH candidates)
Pay Scale details:
- Principal-Rs. 67,700/Month
- PGT-Rs. 47,600/Month
- TGT-Rs. 44,900/Month
- P.E.T-Rs. 35,400/Month
- Computer Teacher-Rs. 17380/Month
OAVS Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in computer-based test & Interview.
How to Apply for OAVS Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates send/submit the application in online on or before 23 November 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: C;LICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE