NTPC Recruitment 2020 – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Engineer (E2 grade) – 250 posts and Assistant Chemist (E1 grade) – 25 posts in various disciplines. Candidates who completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc in relevant discipline within the age limit of 30 years are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
NTPC Limited-National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is a public sector company undertaken by the Indian government. The headquarters of this corporation is located at New Delhi, NTPC is operating in the 55 locations in India and one location in Sri Lanka and another two is in Bangladesh. The main production of the NTPC is to generate the electricity and distribute to the state by state. The company also ventured into the oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities.
NTPC Recruitment 2020
NTPC Recruitment 2020 for Engineer/Assistant Chemist:
|Job Role||Engineer/Assistant Chemist|
|Salary||Rs.40,000 – 1,60,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Staring Application Date||15 July 2020|
|Last Date||31 July 2020|
- Commencement of online application for NTPC: 15.07.2020
- Last date of online application for NTPC: 31.07.2020
- For General/EWS/OBC Category: Rs.300/-
Note: SC/ST/PwBD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Payment Mode: The payment can be made either in online or offline mode.
Post Wise Vacancies:
Engineer (E2 grade) – 250 posts
- Electrical: 75 posts
- Mechanical: 115 posts
- Electronics: 30 posts
- Instrumentation: 30 posts
Upper Age Limit: 30years
Age Relaxation: Upper age is relaxed by
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PwBD candidates
- Candidates should complete Engineering Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentation with
minimum 60% marks from recognized University/Institute (passing marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates).
- Experience: Minimum 3 years post qualification executive experience
Respective Disciplines in Engineering:
A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply in the respective discipline:
|Disciplines||Prescribed degrees in Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical,|
Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering|
|Electronics Engineering||Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control|
For Assistant Chemist:
- M.Sc in Chemistry from recognized Indian University/ Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority with at least 60% marks in aggregate. SC, ST and PwBD candidates with pass marks are eligible to apply for the post.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in Executive/Supervisory cadre
Assistant Chemist (E1 grade) – 25 posts
- Engineer – Rs. 50,000 — 1,60,000/- (E2 grade) at the basic pay of Rs. 50,000/-
- Assistant Chemist – Rs. 40,000 — 1,40,000/- (E1 grade) at the basic pay of Rs. 40,000/
NTPC Recruitment Selection Process for Engineer/Assistant Chemist:
- Selection will be based on the online written test and interview.
Final Merit List:
- Online written test marks – 85% weightage
- Interview marks – 15% weightage
How to Apply NTPC Recruitment 2020 for Engineer/Assistant Chemist?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.ntpccareera.net) website from 15 July to 31 July 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here