NTPC Online Recruitment 2021 – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Engineering Executive Trainee. There are 50 vacancies to be filled in various discipline. Interested candidates who completed their Engineering with valid GATE 2021 scores can apply for this jobs on or before 6 May 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
NTPC Limited-National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is a public sector company undertaken by the Indian government. The headquarters of this corporation is located at New Delhi, NTPC is operating in the 55 locations in India and one location in Sri Lanka and another two is in Bangladesh. The main production of the NTPC is to generate the electricity and distribute it to the state by state. The company also ventured into the oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities.
NTPC Online Recruitment 2021
NTPC Online Recruitment 2021 for Engineering Executive Trainee
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
|Job Role||Engineering Executive Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||50 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 40,000-1,40,000/- per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Staring Application Date||16 April 2021|
|Last Date to apply in NTPC Website||6 May 2021|
- Commencement of online application for NTPC: 16.04.2021
- Last date of online application for NTPC: 06.05.2021
- For General/OBC Category: Rs.150/-
Note: SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Payment Mode: The payment can be made either in online or offline mode
- Upper age limit: 27 years
Upper age is relaxed by
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PwBD candidates
Total Vacancies: 50(Only for female candidates).
- Candidates should complete a full-time bachelors degree in Engineering or Technology/ AMIE in respective disciplines with not less than 65% marks as per respective institution/university norms
- Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply, subject to obtaining at least 65% marks in engineering degree
- Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021 in ET Corresponding GATE 2021 Paper
Respective Disciplines in Engineering:
|Discipline||Eligible Engineering Branches|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering|
|Electronics Engineering||Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control|
NTPC Online Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
- Based on the GATE-2021 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for the further selection process (Online Behavioural/ Aptitude Test, followed by GD and Interview)
Note: GATE scores of 2021 will only be valid.
Final Merit List:
- GATE-2021 marks – 85% weightage
- GD marks – 5% weightage
- Interview marks – 10% weightage
How to Apply NTPC Online Recruitment 2021 for Executive Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online after getting their GATE-2021 Registration Number/Id by visiting www.ntpccareera.net on or before 6 May 2021. The online application process will be starting on 16 April 2021
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE(Link will be activated on 16.04.2021)