NRCP Recruitment 2021 – National Research Center On Pomegranate has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Young Professional. There are 13 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their can apply for this recruitment on or before 18 January 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About NCRP: The ICAR-National Research Centre on Pomegranate, Solapur (Maharashtra), was established on June 16, 2005 by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi, as a step to strengthen research and development infrastructure for pomegranate crop. Though Universities and institutes all over the world are having research programmes on pomegranate, this is the only institution working solely on pomegranate. The centre was established to fulfill the growing demand for pomegranate both in domestic and export market through tapping the immense production potential prevailing in the country.
NRCP Recruitment 2021
National Research Center On Pomegranate
NRCP Recruitment 2021 for Young Professional
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Total Posts||13 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25000-35000/- per month|
|Application Last Date||18 January 2021|
- Young Professional Positions: 21 – 45 years
- Age relaxation SC/ST/ OBC/PWD/Women and other exempted categories as per Govt guidelines
- Young Professional – II: 06 Posts
- Young Professional – I: 07 Posts
- Postgraduate in (IPR/Agriculture Science/Biotechnology) or Graduate Degree holders in relevant IPR/Agricultural Sciences OR
- Postgraduates in Agricultural Sciences or graduate degree holder in Agriculture / Horticultural Science OR
- Graduates with at least 60% marks in Computer Application / Information Technology / Computer Science / Artificial Intelligence / Operating Systems / Software Engineering / Computer Graphics with one-year experience in the relevant field. OR
- Postgraduate in Agriculture and allied Sciences, or Graduate in Agricultural sciences / Engineering / Technology / Business Administration from recognized university OR
- Post Graduates in relevant subject Agriculture / Horticulture / Soil Science / Chemistry / Biochemistry or any other relevant field or graduate degree holders in relevant agricultural sciences/ Engineering / Technology / Business Administration / Areas of Humanities according to need. OR
- Postgraduate in Horticulture / Agriculture / Science / Technology or Graduate Degree in Agricultural Sciences / Horticulture Science.
- Graduate in Agriculture / Science / Arts / Commerce / IPR or Diploma holders in Agricultural Sciences. OR
- Graduate degree in Agriculture and allied Sciences, or Diploma holder in Horticulture / Technology / Engineering from recognized university OR
- Graduate Degree (B. Sc.) or Diploma Holder in Plant Pathology / Agriculture Biotechnology / Life Sciences / Agricultural Sciences / Horticulture / Agriculture / Any discipline. OR
- Graduate Degree (B.Sc.) / Diploma in Agriculture / Agricultural Biotechnology / Plant Biotechnology / Life
- Graduate or Diploma holder in Agriculture / Horticulture / Zoology / Nematology OR
- Graduation in Horticulture / Agriculture / Science / Technology or Diploma in Agriculture / Science / Horticulture.
- Young Professional-I – Rs. 25,000/-
- Young Professional-II – Rs. 35,000/-
NRCP Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The candidates having edge over others on possession of essential and desirable qualifications will be short-listed and called for interview. Mere possession of essential or desirable qualifications doesn’t entitles the candidate for calling for interview/selection.
How to apply for NRCP Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from the official website and submit the filled application form along with required through e-mail id ([email protected]) on or before 18 January 2021.