NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has announced a notification for the recruitment to the post of Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant/ Assistant Grade-1/ Steno Grade-1/ Sub-Officer/B/ Leading Fireman/A/ Driver-cum-Pump Operator cum-Fireman/A. Interested candidates can apply for this job from 3 November 2020 to 24 November 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL): Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL is a public sector industry which comes into existence in the year 1987. It functioning under the Department of Atomic Energy. The headquarter is located in Mumbai. At present Nuclear Power Corporation has 21 nuclear reactors operation at seven locations. All nuclear power plants working under NPCIL industry is certified by the environmental management system.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 for Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant
|Job Role||Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant/ Assistant/Steno/Fireman|
|Total Vacancies||206 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 – 44,900/- per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||3 November 2020|
|Last Date||24 November 2020|
Discipline wise posts:
- Category-I Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Diploma Holders in Engineering – 120 posts
- Category-I Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Science Graduates – 30 posts
- Scientific Assistant/C – 7 posts
- Scientific Assistant/B – 19 posts
- Assistant Grade-1 – 10 posts
- Steno Grade-1 – 6 posts
- Sub-Officer/B – 1 post
- Leading Fireman/A – 3 posts
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A – 10 posts
- For Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Diploma Holders & Science Graduates: 18 to 25 years
- Scientific Assistant/C: 18 to 35 years
- Scientific Assistant/B: 18 to 30 years
- Assistant Grade-1(HR/F&A/C&MM)/Steno Grade-1: 21 to 28 years
- Sub-Officer/B: 18 to 40 years
- Leading Fireman/A: 18 to 32 years
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A: 18 to 27 years
Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Diploma Holders in Engineering :
- Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical, Electrical and in relevant departments.
- English as one of the subjects either at SSC or HSC level examinations.
Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Science Graduates:
- B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Physics/chemistry as principal and Mathematics/Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage.
For safety supervisor:
- Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. One year Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety.
- Minimum 04 years of industrial experience in relevant field after obtaining requisite qualification.
- Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Civil Engineering recognized by Ministry of HR Development.
- Post qualification experience of 4 years (Full Time) as a Supervisor in any PSU or Private firms of repute in the Civil discipline
- Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Civil, Electrical and in relevant departments.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Grade-1 Science with Physics/ Chemistry / Mathematics/ Commerce with minimum 50% marks.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with minimum 50% marks.
- 12th with the equivalent of 50% mark and passed sub officer course from National fire service college.
- 12 years/ 15 years of experience as Fireman/Driver-cum Operator in a recognized Civil/Industrial Fire Service Station is essential.
- 12th with equivalent of 50% mark and 8 years/7 years of experience in a well established fire organization as Fire man/driver-cum-operator.
- 12th with equivalent of 50% mark and should have valid heavy vehicle license with minimum one year driving experience.
Pay in Pay Matrix(as per 7th CPC Revised Pay):
- For Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Diploma Holders in Engineering – Rs.16,000/month
- For Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Science Graduates – Rs.35,400/month
- Scientific Assistant/C – Rs.44,900/month
- Scientific Assistant/B – Rs.35,400/month
- Assistant Grade-1(HR/F&A/C&MM) Steno Grade-1 – Rs.25,500/month
- Sub-Officer/B – Rs.35,400/month
- Leading Fireman/A – Rs.25,500/month
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman – Rs.21,700/month.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 selection process:
The selection process will be based on written test and by interview.
How to apply NPCIL Recruitment 2020 ?
All the interested and eligible candidate can apply to this post through online from 3 November 2020 to 24 November 2020
For More Details & Apply: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
What all are the available vacancies at NPCIL?
At present NPCIL having Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant/ Assistant Grade-1/ Steno Grade-1/ Sub-Officer/B/ Fireman for 206 vacancies
Who can apply for NPCIL Jobs?
B.Sc/B.Com/Diploma/12th candidatescan apply for NPCIL
How to apply NPCIL Recruitment?
Candidates can apply NPCIL Recruitment at NPCIL Careers website.
What is the last date for application?
Candidates need to submit the application at NPCIL careers website on or before 24 November 2020.