NPCIL Online Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has announced a notification for the recruitment to the post of Technical Officer/D. There are 50 vacancies are to be filled for this posts.The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 20 April 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL): Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL is a public sector industry which comes into existence in the year 1987. It functioning under the Department of Atomic Energy. The headquarter is located in Mumbai. At present Nuclear Power Corporation has 21 nuclear reactors operation at seven locations. All nuclear power plants working under NPCIL industry is certified by the environmental management system.
NPCIL Online Recruitment 2021
NPCIL Online Recruitment 2021 for Technical Officer/D
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
|Job Role||Technical Officer/D|
|Total Vacancies||50 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.67,700/- per month|
|Experience||04 years Experience|
|Application Last Date||20 April 2021|
- Commencement of submission of online application – 06.04.2021 (1000 Hrs)
- Last date for submission of online application – 20.04.2021 (1700 Hrs)
- Payment of Application Fee – 06.04.2021 to 20.04.2021
- Gen – Rs. 500
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
- General/EWS – 40 years
- OBC (NCL) – 43 years
- SC/ST/Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers – 45 years
- PwBD – General/EWS Category – 50 years
- Mechanical – 85 Posts
- Electrical – 40 Posts
- Civil – 05 Posts
- Full Time Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) from recognized Indian Universities/Institutes with minimum 60% marks in following Engineering Disciplines viz: Mechanical/Production/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Civil.
- 4 years relevant post qualification experience in Mechanical/Production/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Civil fields
Salary: Rs.67,700/- Per month
NPCIL Online Recruitment 2021 selection process:
- Final selection of the applicants for the post of Technical Officer/D will be done solely on the basis of performance in the personal interview. The Personal Interview will consist of 100 Marks. The qualifying marks are as follows : Unreserved Category – 70%, EWS/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD – 60%
- NPCIL reserves the right to shortlist applicants for personal interview by holding a written/online test depending upon number of application received.
- In case, written/online test is held, following criteria will be applicable: Written/Online test will be of total 300 marks. The question paper will consist of 100 questions to be attempted in two hours. Each correct answer will carry 3 marks and each wrong answer will attract one negative mark (-1 mark), while no marks will be allotted to questions which are not attempted.
- The qualifying marks (out of 300) for written/online test is 100 marks for UR category & 90 marks for reserved category (EWS/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD).
- Candidates qualifying in written/online test will only be considered for shortlisting for interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the ratio of 1:6.
How to apply NPCIL Online Recruitment 2021 ?
All the interested and eligible candidate can apply to this post through online on or before 20 April 2021.
For More Details : CLICK HERE
To Apply : CLICK HERE
NPCIL Online Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s:
What all are the available vacancies at NPCIL Online Recruitment 2021?
At present NPCIL having Technical Officer/D for 50 vacancies
Who can apply for NPCIL Jobs?
B.E/B.Tech candidates can apply for NPCIL
How to apply NPCIL Online Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can apply NPCIL Online Recruitment at NPCIL Careers website.
What is the last date for application?
Candidates need to submit the application at NPCIL careers website on or before 20 April 2021.