Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 – Northern Railway scheduled a walk-in-interview for the post of Senior Residents – 23 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of PG Degree/PG Diploma in the concerned Specialty are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the walk-in-interview.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020
Northern Railway: It is the northernmost zone of the Indian Railways, and it is one of the 18 Railway zones of India. Its headquarter is in New Delhi Baroda House near India Gate. On 19 February 1986, it introduces the computerized passenger reservation system, and it was the first zone to launch. Northern Railways implemented the RRI (Route Relay Interlocked) system at New Delhi Railway Station, which is a modern signaling system for enhancing efficiency and safety in the operations.
Northern Railway Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Senior Residents:
|Job Role||Senior Residents|
|Qualification||PG Degree/PG Diploma in Medical|
|Job Location||Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.|
|Walk-in Date||24 July 2020|
Age Limit (24.07.2020):
- General/UR – 37 years
- OBC – 40 Years
- SC/ST – 42 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- General/UR – 40 years
- OBC – 43 Years
- SC/ST – 45 years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
- Post Graduate Degree recognised by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- Post Graduate Diploma recognised by MCI in the concerned Specialty.
- Registration: Candidates must have a valid registration with Medical Council of India (MCI) /Delhi Medical Council (DMC) /State Medical Council.
- If candidates with PG qualification are not available in a particular specialty, candidates without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital(300 beds or more) or MCI recognized/NBE accredited private hospital (300 beds or more) in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of one year only
Specialty – Medicine/ Surgery/ Pediatrics/ Anesthesia/ Radiology/ Obst & Gynae
Specialty & Category Wise Vacancies: 23 Posts
- Medicine – 11 posts (UR-04, OBC-04 , ST-01, EWS-01, SC-1)
- Surgery – 02 posts (UR-01,EWS-01)
- Pediatrics – 02 posts (UR-01,OBC-01)
- Anesthesia – 04 posts (UR-02,SC-01,OBC-01)
- Radiology – 02 posts (UR-02)
- Obst & Gynae – 02 posts (UR-01,OBC-01)
Pay Scale: Matrix Level -11 (Rs.67700-208700) revised pay as per 7th CPC at entry level. Allowances as admissible will be paid.
Date: 24.07.2020 Time: 8.30 A.M. to 11: 00 A.M
Northern Railway Central Hospital,
Northern Railway Recruitment Selection Process for Senior Residents:
- Selection will be through the process of Walk-in-Interview basis.
- After verification of documents, only those candidates who are found eligible will be allowed to appear for the Interview.
- All documents have to be produced in ORIGINAL at the time of Interviews along with the self-attested copies.
Note: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement to the post of Senior Resident under Senior Residency Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.
The applications should be filled in on an A4 Size Paper, in the prescribed format and complete with all the requisite enclosures.
The Date and Time of the Walk in Interview is specified against each Specialty. Any request for a change in dates will not be entertained.
How to apply Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 for Senior Residents?
All interested and eligible candidates should attend the walk-in-interview with duly filled application form and signed along with self-attested copies of all the requisite documents to the following venue on 24 July 2020. Candidates must carry with them all the documents in ORIGINAL & produce the same for verification
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at Northern Railway Recruitment?
Ans. At present Northern Railway having vacancies for Senior Residents – 23 posts.
Q2.Who can apply Northern Railway Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed PG Degree/PG Diploma in the concerned Specialty are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates attend the walk-in interview with their original certificates to the mentioned venue on 24 July 2020.