NMRC Online Form 2019
About: NMRC recruitment 2019, BECIL, on behalf of NMRC has released a notification. Interested candidates can apply at the official website.
Interested candidate can Check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary ,full Eligibility Criteria , Keep reading this useful article completely On instajobalerts.com.
The Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) has issued a notice to inform candidates about vacancy at various posts at Noida Metro. The notification informing the vacancy was posted by the Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited (BECIL), on behalf of NMRC. The BECIL has invited applications on the official website nmrcnoida.com. The applications have been invited on a contractual basis for selection of staff for deployment in Noida Metro Rail Corporation in their office at Noida/ Greater Noida. However, it has been mentioned that the contractual appointment of the selected candidates will be for 3 years.
The principal objective of NMRC is to plan, design, develop, construct, maintain, operate and finance mass transit and other urban transport in Noida & Greater Noida region. Pursuant to this, NMRC is developing a metro rail system connecting twin cities Noida and Greater Noida.
|Application Begin Online||27/07/2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||21/08/2019|
|Last date to complete form||21/08/2019|
|Last date of fee payment||21/08/2019|
|Admit Card Available||Notified soon|
|Exam Date||Notified soon|
Application Fee: General / OBC/EWS: 675/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode Only.
Applications are invited for empanelment of contractual staff purely on contract basis for deployment in Noida Metro Rail Corporation NMRC in their office at Noida/ Greater Noida for following posts.
Vacancy Details: 199 Vacancies In NMRC
|Name of Posts||No.of vacancy||Age limit on 01/01/2019||ELIGIBILITY|
|Station Controller / Train Operator||09||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 32 years||Bachelor Degree in Science / Engineering Degree / Diploma in Electrical /Electronics/ Electronics and Telecommunications /Civil/Mechanical /IT/Com Science|
|Customer Relation Assistant (CRA)||14||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 32 years||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Junior Engineer Electrical||12||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 32 years||Engineering Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Junior Engineer Mechanical||04||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 32 years||Engineering Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Junior Engineer Electronics||15||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 32 years||Engineering Degree / Diploma in Electronics / EC Engineering|
|Junior Engineer Civil||04||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 32 years||Engineering Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Maintainer Fitter||10||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 32 years||ITI / NCVT Certificate in Fitter|
|Maintainer Electrician||30||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 32 years||ITI / NCVT Certificate in Electrician|
|Maintainer Electronic &Mechanic||90||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 32 years||ITI Certificate in TV and Radio / Electro Mechanic|
|Maintainer Ref &AC Mechanic||07||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 32 years||ITI / NCVT Certificate in Ref. / AC|
|Account Assistant||03||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 32 years||Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com OR CA Exam Passed|
|Office Assistant||01||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 32 years||BBA / BCA Degree.|
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Tenure: The contractual appointment would be for 03 years. The candidate will have to serve the organization for minimum two years. In case they leave before two year surety bond amount will be payable as mentioned in advertisement.
The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skill, comprehensive aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including Medical examination), before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation is final on this issue. Dates of Written examination and all recruitment related information shall be available only on
Website : www.becil.com or www.nmrcnoida.com in career section and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or www.nmrcnoida.com career section only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo and Signature scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.
- Candidate are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
- Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL and NMRC i.e. www.becil.com or www.nmrcnoida.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “BECIL/HR/NMRC/I0/2019″
- He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
- Candidates will fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport colour photo, signature scan copy, The size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
- The registration link will remain active only up to 21st August 2019 (up to 23.59 hrs).
- After successful filing up of the application form, candidate are required to pay the requisite fees through online mode only via credit card, Debit card, net banking etc
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Admit card: Click here
Apply Online: Click here
Login: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here