NMDC Online Recruitment 2021 – NMDC Limited invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Officer Trainee/ Executive Trainees in different disciplines through GATE 2021 Examination. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech with valid GATE 2021 GATE score can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the GATE score & and Interview. Eligible candidates can apply this position through online on or before 23 March 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
NMDC Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and a multi locational, multi product and consistently profit making
Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with large turnover. NMDC Ltd is in the process
of massive expansion and diversification both in India and abroad. NMDC Ltd is setting up a
3.0 MTPA Integrated Steel Plant at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh State. NMDC Ltd is now inviting online applications from eligible & willing candidates for the following posts to be deployed in its various Projects i.e. BIOM Kirandul Complex, BIOM Bacheli Complex, DIOM Donimalai Complex and DMP, Panna.
NMDC Online Recruitment 2021
NMDC Online Recruitment 2021 for Junior Officer Trainee
|Job Role||Junior Officer Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||63 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 37000- 130000/- per month|
|Last Date||23 March 2021|
- For General – Rs.250/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen categories and Departmental Candidates of NMDC.
- For General – 32 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 5 years for SC/STs
- 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer)
- As per Govt. Guidelines for PwDs/Ex. Servicemen. For Departmental candidates (NMDC) age relaxation will be given up to 15 years.
- Junior Officer (Mining) Trainee – 28 Posts
- Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee – 17 Posts
- Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee – 13 Posts
- Junior Officer (Civil) Trainee – 5 Posts
Junior Officer Trainee:
- Three years Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with Foreman’s Certificate of Competency to open cast metalliferous mine OR Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with 2nd Class Mines Manager Certificate of Competency to open cast metalliferous mine.
- Experience: Minimum Five years post qualification experience in the relevant field (in case of Diploma Holders).
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Experience: Minimum Five years post qualification experience in maintenance, repairs & operation of Heavy Earth Moving Equipments like Diesel and Electrical Shovel, Dumpers, Dozers, Drills and Plant Machinery (in case of Diploma Holders)
- Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with Electrical Supervisory Certificate (Mining) of Competency OR Degree in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Experience: Minimum Five years post qualification experience in carrying out repairs, overhauling and maintenance of HT/LT Systems/Installation, HT/LT Machinery, equipments and gadgets inside/outside plants, building including overhead andunderground transmission lines, cables, transformers, circuit breakers, panels, switch boards and their accessories and allied equipments (in case of Diploma Holders.).
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Experience: Minimum Five years post qualification experience in construction like industrial buildings, conveyor gallery structures, multi-storied RCC Buildings, townships including public utilities like water supply, roads, drainage systems etc. Having working knowledge in drafting software will be an added advantage (In case of Diploma Holder).
- Junior Officer – Rs. 37000 – 130000/-
NMDC Online Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Online Test(Computer Based Test), Supervisory Skill Test .
|Mode of selection||Max Marks|
|Online Test(Computer Based Test)||100|
|Supervisory Skill Test||Qualifying in nature|
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for Online Test(CBT) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions in any of the centres as decided by the Management.
- Languages for Online Test(CBT) will be in Hindi & English which will consist of objective type multiple questions. The candidates will be called for Supervisory Skill Test on the basis of performance in the Online Test(CBT) by following reservation policy.
- However, the candidate should secure minimum marks in Online Test(CBT), which is as follows:
“SC/ST/PwD-40 marks, OBC (NCL)-45 marks and UR & EWS – 50 marks”.
- Supervisory Skill Test: There will be Supervisory Skill Test which is qualifying in nature. The qualifying marks in Supervisory Skill Test (out of a total of 100 marks) will be 40% marks for UR/EWS Candidates, 37% for OBC (NCL) Candidates and 30% marks for SC/ST/PWD.
- The candidates will be called for Supervisory Skill Test in the ratio of 1:3 which is on the basis of marks obtained in the Online Test(CBT), discipline wise/category wise.
- The merit list of the candidates for Supervisory Skill Test and also for final selection will be prepared discipline -wise on the basis of performance in the Online Test(CBT)
How to Apply NMDC Online Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online through NMDC website on or before 23 March 2021 and send the hard copy of the application with required documents to following postal address latest by 07 April 2021.
For More Details : CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE