NITRD Recruitment 2021 – National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Specialist/ System Analyst/ Health Education Officer/ Health Education Officer/ Others. There are 56 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. The educational qualification must be Master degree/PG/M.Tech/B.Sc./B.A./B.Com. /Diploma/12th/10th . Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 28 February 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About NITRD: National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Hospital was established by TB Association of India in 1952. The hospital was upgraded into an autonomous Institute in 1991 by Govt. of India. The Institute was renamed as LRS Institute of Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases as an autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. The Institute is registered as a society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.
NITRD Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
NITRD Recruitment 2021 for Specialist/ System Analyst/ Health Education Officer/ Health Education Officer/ Others
|Job Role||Specialist/ System Analyst/ Health Education Officer/ Health Education Officer/ Others|
|Qualification||Master degree/PG/M.Tech/B.Sc./B.A./B.Com. /Diploma/ITI/12th/10th|
|Total Vacancies||56 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Last Date||28 February 2021|
- Rs. 100/- only for Group A post
- Rs. 50/- for Group C posts
- No fees for SC/ST/PH/EWS & Woman candidates
Mode Of Payment:
The applicant should pay the fees in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases” payable at New Delhi.
- Specialist Grade-II (Thoracic Surgery) – 45 years
- System Analyst – 35 years
- Health Education Officer – 35 years
- Psychologist – 45 years
- House Keeper – 28 years
- X-Ray Technician – 28 years
- Library Information Assistant – 28 years
- Lower Division Clerk – 18 to 27 years
- Junior Electric Mechanic – 18 to 27 years
- Driver – 35 years.
- Hospital Multi Tasking Staff – 18 to 25 years
- Specialist Grade-II (Thoracic Surgery) – 01 Post
- System Analyst – 01 Post
- Health Education Officer – 01 Post
- Psychologist – 01 Post
- House Keeper 01X-Ray Technician – 01 Post
- Library Information Assistant – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 04 Posts
- Junior Electric Mechanic – 01 Post
- Driver – 01 Post
- Hospital Multi Tasking Staff:
- HMTS (Dietary) – 07 Posts
- HMTS (Sanitation) – 21 Posts
- HMTS (General Others) – 15 Posts
Specialist Grade-II (Thoracic Surgery):
- A recognized medical Qualification included in the I or II schedule or Part II of the third schedule (other than the Licentiate Qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956.
- Double Post Graduate i.e. MD/MS along with M.Ch. (Thoracic Surgery)/M.Ch. (Cardio Thoracic Surgery) or Speciality board of Thoracic Surgery (USA) OR equivalent. Two years working experience after obtaining the first Postgraduate Degree of MS/MD
- Master degree in Statistics/ Maths/ Operation Research/ Computer Applications, or M. Tech. Computer Application. Experience: 5 years in a similar set up (with Ph.D) or 7 years experience (without Ph.D)
Health Education Officer:
- Master Degree in Anthropology/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Social work from a recognized University, or equivalent; and
- Diploma in Health Education or M.P.H. (majoring in Health Education), or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution. 3 years research/training experience in Community Health work/social education field.
- Master degree in Psychology from recognized University. Ph.D. in Psychology from recognized university
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognised board or Institution. Certificate in Catering and Kitchen Management. 3 years experience in running a hostel/kitchen in any organisation of repute.
- 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution/University. 2 years Diploma in Radiography with 1 year experience.
Library Information Assistant:
- B.Sc./B.A./B.Com. or Bachelor of Library Science
Lower Division Clerk:
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution/University with speed of 30 w.p.m. in typewriting (Hindi or English).
Junior Electric Mechanic:
- Middle pass with 1st class Wireman certificate with three years working experience as Electrician or Wireman. Certificate of Electrician/wireman from ITI .
- 10th class pass.
Hospital Multi Tasking Staff:
- Matriculation or equivalent pass.
NITRD Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for NITRD Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates may send the application in the prescribed format along with the requisite fee on or before 28 February 2021 to the following postal address.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE