NIMR Online Recruitment 2021: ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, New Delhi scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Recruitment of Project Officer/ Research Assistant/Senior Project Assistant /Data Entry Operator/ Project Assistant/MTS /Project Technician of 12 posts. Candidates with the qualification of Master’s degree/ Bachelor’s degree/ Graduate/Diploma/12th /10th are eligible to apply for these jobs.Interested and eligible candidates may appear for a walk-in-interview at the following address on the respective dates.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
National Institute of Malaria Research: It is one of the research institutions of the Indian Council of Medical Research. NIMR is under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, and Government of India. It is established in 1977 as Malaria Research Centre, which was renamed as the National Institute of Malaria Research in November 2005. The Institute also plays a key role in manpower resource development through workshops/training and transfer of technology.
NIMR Online Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
NIMR Online Recruitment 2021 for Project Officer/Research Assistant/Senior Project Assistant /Data Entry Operator/Project Assistant/MTS /Project Technician
|Job Role||Project Officer/Research Assistant/Senior Project Assistant /Data Entry Operator/Project Assistant/MTS /Project Technician|
|Total Vacancies||12 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.15,800 – 32,000/ per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk-in Date||mention below|
Walk-in Details: Registration Date & time:
- Research Assistant/Project Assistant (Research) – On 05.03.2021 from 0900: to 10:00 am
- Project Officer/Project Assistant (Administration) – On 08.03.2021 from 0900: to 10:00 am
- Data Entry Operator/MTS – On 09.03.2021 from 0900: to 10:00 am
- Senior Project Assistant/Project Technician – On 10.03.2021 from 0900: to 10:00 am
Venue: National Institute of Malaria
Research, Sector- 8, Dwarka ,
New Delhi- 110077
- Project Officer – 30 years
- Research Assistant – 30 years
- Senior Project Assistant – 28 years
- Data Entry Operator – 25 years
- Project Assistant – 30 years
- MTS – 25 years
- Project Technician – 30 years
Post wise vacancies:
- Project Officer – 03 Posts
- Research Assistant – 01 Post
- Senior Project Assistant – 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 02 Posts
- Project Assistant – 02 Posts
- MTS – 01 Post
- Project Technician – 01 Post
- Graduate in any discipline with five-year work experience of administration / finance and accounts work.
- Graduate in Science from recognized university with three years work experience from recognized institution.
Senior Project Assistant:
- 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized board with 5 years experience of administrative work. Or Graduate in any discipline with 2 years experience of administration work, and
- A speed test (English) of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
Data Entry Operator:
- 12th Pass from recognized board. A English speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
Project Assistant (Administration/Research):
- Graduate in science/from a recognized university with three years work experience in administration work from a recognized Government institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject.
- High School or Equivalent.
- 12th pass in Science subjects plus two years diploma in medical laboratory technology (or) one year diploma in DMLT plus one year experience in Govt. recognized laboratory (or) two years experience in insectary maintenance and conduction of bioassays, data collection in field in a Government Institution or recognized Institute.
- B.Sc. degree shall be treated as three years experience.
- Project Officer – Rs. 32,000/-
- Research Assistant – Rs. 31,000/-
- Senior Project Assistant – Rs. 17,000/-
- Data Entry Operator – Rs. 17,000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs. 22,000/-
- MTS – Rs. 15800/-
- Project Technician – Rs. 17520/-
NIMR Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on a walk-in-interview/personal discussion.
How to apply for NIMR Online Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible can appear for walk-in-interview with required documentation on the respective dates to the below-mentioned venue along with the duly filled in the prescribed application form.
For More Details : CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE
NIMR Online Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1. What are the vacancies available at NIMR online Recruitment 2021?
Ans. At present NIMR having vacancies for Project Officer/Research Assistant/Senior Project Assistant /Data Entry Operator/Project Assistant/MTS /Project Technician – 12 posts
Q2. Who can apply for NIMR Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed Master degree/ Bachelor degree/Graduate/Diploma 12th/10th are eligible to apply
Q3. How to apply for NIMR Online Recruitment 2021?
Ans. All eligible candidates may attend the walk-in on the respective date to the mentioned venue