NIIST Recruitment 2020 – CSIR-National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST) invites online job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Associate/Assistant/Technical Assistant – 50 posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/M.Sc/B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/Ph.D are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the Online Interview.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
NIIST Recruitment 2020
NIIST Recruitment 2020 for Project Associate/Assistant
Online Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the following temporary positions in this institute:
|Job Role||Project Associate/Assistant/Technical Assistant|
|Job Category||Kerala State Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||50 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.25000- 42,000/- per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Last date for online application||19 October 2020|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy||27 October 2020|
CLOSING DATE OF ON-LINE APPLICATION: 19-10-2020, 5:30 PM
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF HARD COPY OF THE ON-LINE APPLICATION: 27-10-2020 up to 5:30 pm
Upper Age Limit (05.06.2020): 35 years
Upper age limit is relaxable up to:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
Total Vacancies: 50
- Project Associate-I: 38 Posts
- Project Associate-II: 04 Posts
- Senior Project Associate: 04 Posts
- Project Assistant: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
Project Associate – I
- Master’s degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Zoology/Biotechnology/y/Material Science/Nanotechnology or B.Tech in Food Engineering/Food Process Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent
Project Associate – II
- Master’s degree in Physics/Photonics/Optoelectronics from a recognized university or equivalent OR B. Tech degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electronics Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent
Senior Project Associate
- M.Sc degree in Chemistry from a recognized university or equivalent with 4-year research experience. OR
Ph.D in Chemistry from a recognized university or equivalent.
- B.Sc in Physics (or) 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Sc. in Chemistry/Physics from a recognized university or equivalent OR 3 year Diploma in Polymer/Plastics/Mechanical/Chemical engineering or technology
NIIST Recruitment Selection Process for Technician:
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for ONLINE INTERVIEW. The date and time of online interview will be notified in NIIST website
How to apply NIIST Recruitment 2020 for Project Associate/Assistant?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions from 09 October 2020, 5:30 pm to 19 October 2020, 5.30 pm and send the Print out of the computer-generated application form (hard copy) duly signed along with self-attested copies of qualification, experience, testimonials, community certificate etc, to the following postal address on or before 5:30 pm on 27-10-2020
Note: Envelope superscribed “ Application for the post of …………………….….(Post Code………)
For More Details & Apply: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE
NIIST Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at NIIST Recruitment?
Ans. At present NIIST having vacancies for Project Associate/Assistant 50 posts
Q2.Who can apply for NIIST Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed B.Sc/M.Sc/B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/Ph.D are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for NIIST Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply for this post online at CSIR-NIIST website (www.niist.res.in) on or before 19 October 2020 up to 5:30 PM and send the print out of online filled application form to the following postal address on or before 27 October 2020 up to 5:30 PM.