NIHFW Recruitment 2021– The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) has released the online job notification for recruitment to the post of Pharmacist/ Receptionis /Stenographer/Assistant Store Keeper/MTS/Others. There are 20 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 26 February 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare an autonomous Institute under the aegies of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India acts as a apex Technical Institute for promoting Health and Family Welfare Programmes in the country through Education, Training, Research, Evaluation, Consultancy, Advisory and Specialized Services.
Applications are invited by the Director, NIHFW from the citizens of India for the following
Group ‘C’, MTS and erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts:
NIHFW Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW)
NIHFW Recruitment 2021 for Pharmacist/Receptionist/ Stenographer/Assistant Store Keeper/MTS/Others
|Job Role||Pharmacist/Receptionist/Stenographer/Assistant Store Keeper/MTS/Others|
|Total vacancies||20 Posts|
|Salary||Level 1 to 5|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|Application Last date||26 February 2021|
For General – Rs.200/-
Mode Of Payment:
The applicant should pay the fees through crossed Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft in favour of Director, The
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi payable at New Delhi.
- Pharmacist – 01 Post
- Receptionist – 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade III – 09 Posts
- Assistant Store Keeper – 01 Post
- Copy Holder – 01 Post
- Feeder – 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant – 01 Post
- Animal Attendant – 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff – 04 Posts
- Diploma in Pharmacy of a recognized University or equivalent. Should be registered with Pharmacy Council of India.
- Matric/Higher Secondary or equivalent. Certificate as EPABX Telephone Operator/sufficient experience to handle EPABX junction boards.
Stenographer Grade III:
- Matric or its equivalent. Speed in shorthand 80 w.p.m. Speed in typewriting 40 w.p.m.
Assistant Store Keeper:
- Matriculation or equivalent. Experience in dealing or assisting in the processing of cases for procurement of stores; checking and processing of bills, issue and receipt of stores.
- Higher Secondary or equivalent. Two years experience as Copy Holder in an Organization of repute.
- Matriculation or equivalent. Two years experience in the operation of Automatic/Semi automatic Offset Printing Machines in a Press of repute
- Middle pass. Peon/animal attendants working in the departments at the institute may also be considered on the special recommendations of the respective head of the department.
- Primary Pass.
Multi Tasking Staff:
- Passed Secondary/Matriculation examination from a recognized Central/State Board.
- Pharmacist – 18-25 Yrs.
- Receptionist – 18-30 Yrs
- Stenographer Grade III – 18-30 Yrs
- Assistant Store Keeper – 18-30 Yrs
- Copy Holder – 18-30 Yrs
- Feeder – 18-30 Yrs
- Laboratory Attendant – 18-30 Yrs
- Animal Attendant – 18-30 Yrs
Multi Tasking Staff – 18-30 Yrs
NIHFW Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test and interview. For selection process check official notification.
How to apply for NIHFW Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in official website and send a duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 26 February 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE