NIELIT Recruitment 2020 – National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Chennai invites job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Engineer, Junior Project Engineer, Accounts Assistant, Junior Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff for 12 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ Degree/ 12th are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
NIELIT-National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology is an autonomous scientific society under the control of MoE&IT, the government of India.NIELIT office is located in various place in India, it contains 36 offices in India, above 700 institutes, and above 9000 facilitation centers. This institute is engaged in both Formal and Non-formal education in the area of IECT and they also conduct the training programs in the state of the art area.
NIELIT Recruitment 2020
NIELIT Recruitment for Project Engineer 2020:
|Job Role||Project Engineer/ Junior Project Engineer/ Accounts Assistant/ Junior Assistant/ Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Online Application Last Date||24 July 2020|
|Hard copy of application last date||27 July 2020|
Project Engineer/ Junior Project Engineer: 29.07.2020 at 11.00 AM
Accounts Assistant/ Junior Assistant (Admn.)/ Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 30.07.2020 at 11.00 AM
Age Limit: 21 to 55 years
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
- Project Engineer (IT): 2 posts
- Project Engineer (Data Science): 2 posts
- Project Engineer (Electronics): 1 post
- Project Engineer (3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing): 1 post
- Project Engineer (IoT): 1 post
- Project Engineer (RPA): 1 post
- Junior Project Engineer (Software/IT): 1 post
- Accounts Assistant: 1 post
- Junior Assistant (Admn.): 1 post
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 1 post
Registration fee: Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment: Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Project Engineer (IT/Data Science)/Junior Project Engineer:
- B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA/M.Sc (CS/IT)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level or Higher
Project Engineer (Electronics):
- B.E/B.Tech (ECE) with minimum of 2 years’ experience in training in relevant areas.
Project Engineer (3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing):
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/ Production Engineering.
Project Engineer (IoT): B.E/B.Tech/MSc in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication Engineering
Project Engineer (RPA): B.E/B.Tech in ECE/IT/CS.
- Commerce Graduate from a recognized University with at least 2 Years of Experience in finance work.
Junior Assistant (Admn.):
- Graduate from a recognized University with 2 Years of Experience in Personal and Administration and Purchase Activities in Central Govt. Institutions
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
- Intermediate from a Board recognized by the Govt. and having good knowledge in Local Language and English with 2 Years of Experience in Central Govt. Institutions
- Project Engineer/Accounts Assistant/Junior Assistant (Admn.): Rs.22,000/-
- Junior Project Engineer/Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Rs.18,000/-
NIELIT Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on interview through Video Conferencing on 29 July 2020 & 30 July 2020
from 11.00 AM onwards.
- Interview through Video Conferencing will be sent through email only.
How to Apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.nielitchennai.edu.in) website on or before 24 July 2020 till 5 PM and send a signed copy of final application form generated from portal with self-attested copy of qualification detail, all testimonial, etc., through speed post or courier on or before 27th July 2020 u to 5:00 PM on following address.
For More Details: Click here
Apply: Click here
25, ISTE Complex(First Floor)
Gandhi Mandapam Road, Kotturpuram
Chennai, Tamil Nadu