NICDC Online Recruitment 2021 – National Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited (NICDC) invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager (Projects). Candidates with the qualification of Graduate in any discipline are eligible to apply for these jobs.Interested and eligible candidates apply for this post on or before 15 March 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About NICDC: National Industrial Corridor project vision is to create strong economic base with globally competitive environment and state of the art infrastructure to activate local commerce, enhance foreign investments and attain sustainable developments. National Industrial Corridor Development Programme is India’s most ambitious infrastructure programme aiming to develop new industrial cities as “Smart Cities” and converging next generation technologies across infrastructure sectors.
NICDC Online Recruitment 2021
NICDC Online Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Manager
National Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited (NICDC)
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancies||Refer notification|
|Experience||04 years Experience|
|Salary||Rs. 6 Lakhs/annum|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||15 March 2021|
Age Limit: not be more than 30 years
- Should be Graduate in any discipline. MBA shall be preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 04 years of progressively responsible, professional experience in Government relations required.
Knowledge And Skills:
- Knowledge of Government Infrastructure projects, public affairs, projects and planning principles and practices,
- Excellent Drafting Skills,
- Interpersonal relationships,
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written,
- Analytical and coordination skills,
- Planning and organization skills and attention to detail,
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise competing priorities,
- Hard working and a quick learner,
- Strong follow up skills,
- Understanding of issues
Salary: Rs. 6 Lakhs per annum
NICDC Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- A Selection Committee will be constituted to short list, interview and recommend the candidate.
How to apply for NICDC Online Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by Duly filled application form along with the resumes may be uploaded on the Company’s website on or before 15 March 2021.
For More Details & Apply : CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE