NHM Recruitment 2021 – National Health Mission, Rajasthan invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Community Health Officers on a contract basis. There are 3570 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Interested candidates who completed their B.Sc Nursing are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date 17 February 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
The National Health Mission (NHM), Madhya Pradesh invites online applications for the vacant seats of 6 months Certificate in Community Health and post of Community Health Officers (CHOs). This is a part of an initiative under the Ayushman Bharat to Strengthen Sub-Health Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for improved implementation of public health programmes and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion. Successful candidates shall undergo 6 months training or posted at Sub-Health Centers as CHOs to lead a primary health team consisting of frontline workers such as Female Health Workers (ANMs), Male Health Worker (MPWs) and ASHAs.
NHM, M.P. is seeking applications from eligible candidates for approximately 3,570 contractual seats and vacancies (actual number may vary as per the requirement) to be filled over the period from April to December 2021.
NHM Recruitment 2021
National Health Mission, Madhya pradesh
NHM Recruitment 2021 for Community Health Officers
|Job Role||Community Health Officers|
|Total Vacancies||3570 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers state govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs 25,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||17 February 2021|
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021): 21 to 40 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
- For 6 months Certificate in Community Health Training – 1680 Posts
- For Direct Recruitment – 1890 Posts
- For 6 months Certificate in Community Health Training – B.Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) / GNM / BAMS.
- For Direct Recruitment for the position of CHO – B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) by recognized Institute/ University by Indian Nursing Council or Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council
- Rs 25,000 per month salary plus up to Rs 15,000 per month performance-based incentive.
NHM Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on the Online Written Test.
How to Apply NHM Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.sams.co.in) website on or before 17 February 2021
For More Details : CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE