National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)
NFL UP Management Trainee Online Form 2019
Post date: 15/05/2019
Advertisement no: 03/2019
About: National Fertilizers Limited NFL UP Online Are Invited Online Application Form for the Management Trainee Recruitment 2019.
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a Mini-Ratna, premier and profit-making Fertilizer Central Public Sector Undertaking engaged in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers and other agricultural inputs with a Vision of being a leading Indian company in fertilizers and beyond, with commitment to all stakeholders. NFL is looking for bright, young, energetic, dynamic & result oriented professionals with initiative for manning the position of Management Trainees in following disciplines for its Offices/Units:
Admit card | NFL UP Management Trainee Online Form 2019 | National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) | Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 | 44 NFL UP Management Trainee POST
|Application Begin Online||15/05/2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||14/06/2019|
|Last date to complete form||14/06/2019|
|Last date of fee payment||14/06/2019|
|Admit card||Notified soon|
|Exam date||Notified Soon|
Application Fee: General / OBC: 700/-
SC / ST/PWD: 00/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
Vacancy Details: 44 Vacancies
|Name of Posts||No.of vacancy|
|Management Trainee HR||19|
|Manager Trainee Marketing||25|
Age limit as on 30/04/2019: Not more than 29 Years
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
MT (HR): Minimum 60% marks in 02 years full time MBA/PG Degree or Diploma, from Universities/Institutes recognized by UGC/AICTE, with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Human Resource Management / HR.
MT (MKTG.): Minimum 60% marks in full time M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in any discipline or M.Sc. in specialization in any discipline of Agriculture or Minimum 60% marks in two years‟ full time MBA or PGDBM (Marketing / Agri Business Marketing/ International Marketing/Rural Management) recognized by UGC/AICTE.WITH
Full time regular degree of B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks.
SELECTION PROCESS: APPLY ONLINE
- Candidates are required to apply online providing details regarding age, date of birth, qualification, division and percentage of marks obtained, year of passing and respective School/College/University, work experience including position held, name of employers with address, nature of duties, period of service, scale of pay, salary drawn, choice of city to be opted for online test and other requisite information/declaration. Candidates are also required to upload the scanned copy of following documents, without which their application will not be accepted:
- Matriculation Certificate for age proof;
- Final Marksheet / Degree, as applicable, for proof of meeting educational qualification;
- Caste Certificate, if applicable;
- Divyang/PwBD certificate if applicable;
- Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply online through NFL website: “www.nationalfertilizers.com”. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. The relevant link for submission of online application will be available from 1000 hours on 15.05.2019 under the head “Careers Recruitment in NFL Recruitment of Management Trainees in HR and Marketing-2019” and submission of application will be allowed on the website upto 1730 hours on 14.06.2019, unless changed as per the decision of NFL. Procedure regarding how to apply online is summarised in Clause No. G of this advertisement.
iii. The candidates should ensure that the details entered in online application are correct. On submission of duly filled-in application online & making the prescribed payment, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number.
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
admit Card: click here
Apply Online: Click here
Login: click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here