NESTS Recruitment 2021 – National Education Society for Tribal Students has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Commissioner/ Office Superintendent/ Stenographer/ Office Assistant/ Multi-Tasking Staff. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Graduate/B.Com /M.Com /CA / ICWA / MBA/PGDM/ Bachelor Degree/12th/10th . Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 04 February 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
National Education Society for Tribal Students was registered under the Societies registration Act XXI of 1860 on 01.04.19 with the approval of Cabinet Committee on Economic affairs (CCEA), in its meeting held on 17.12.18 to run Eklavya Model Residential School. Eklavya schools will be on par with Navodaya Vidyalayas and will have special facilities for preserving local art and culture besides providing training in sport and skill development.
NESTS invites online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment of Assistant commissioner, Office Superintendent, Stenographer Grade I/II, Office Assistants and MTS and the recruitment examination will be conducted through Computer Based Test/Examination.
NESTS Recruitment 2021
National Education Society for Tribal Students
NESTS Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Commissioner/ Office Superintendent/ Stenographer/ Office Assistant/ Multi-Tasking Staff
|Job Role||Assistant Commissioner/ Office Superintendent/ Stenographer/ Office Assistant/ Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Qualification||Graduate/B.Com/M.Com/CA / ICWA / MBA/PGDM/Bachelor Degree/12th/10th|
|Total Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 18000-151100/- per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Last Date||04 February 2021|
- For Assistant Commissioner – Rs.1200/-
- For Office Superintendent, Stenographer Grade I& Grade II, Office Assistants – Rs.750/-
- For MTS post – Rs.100/-
- Fee is exempted for SC/ST and Women Candidate.
Mode Of Payment:
The applicant should pay the fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Age Limit (as on 31.12.2020):
- Assistant Commissioner – 40 years
- Office Superintendent – 35 years
- Stenographer – 30 years
- Office Assistant – 27 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 30 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST/Widows/Divorced women – up to 5 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
- Assistant Commissioner (Administrative) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner (Finance) – 01 Post
- Office Superintendent (Finance) – 03 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-I – 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade-II – 02 Posts
- Office Assistant – 04 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 07 Posts
Assistant Commissioner (Admin):
- Graduate Degree from a recognized University. Holding Analogues post on regular basis or with 6 years of regular service.
Assistant Commissioner (Finance):
- B. Com from a recognized University. Holding Analogues post on regular basis or with 6 years of regular service.
- Possessing experience of handling Financial matters in a responsible capacity in Central/State Govt./Autonomous/ Statutory Organization.
Office Superintendent (Finance):
- B. Com with 50% marks in the aggregate and at least 4 years post qualification working experience in the Audit and Accounts works. OR M.Com with 50% marks and at least 3 years post qualification working experience in the Audit and Accounts works. OR
- CA (Inter) or ICWA(Inter) or MBA(Finance) or PGDM (Finance) (2 years full time or 3 years part time) with 2 years’ post qualification 6 working experience in the Audit and Accounts works. Knowledge of Computer application.
Stenographer Grade – I English:
- Graduate. Shorthand Speed of 100 w.p.m. in English and Typing Speed of 45 w.p.m. in English Typing. Knowledge of Computer Applications
- Experience: Should have at least 3 years of working experience.
Stenographer Grade – II English – 1 Hindi – 1:
- 12th class pass from recognized Board or University. Knowledge of Computer Operation.
- Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription: 50 mts. (English) OR 65 mts. (Hindi) (On Computer).
- Bachelor Degree in any disciplines or equivalent
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
- Matriculation (Class X) or equivalent pass
- Assistant Commissioner – Level 8 Rs. 47600-151100/-
- Office Superintendent (Finance) – Level 7 Rs. 44900-142400/-
- Stenographer Grade-I – Level 6 Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Stenographer Grade-II – Level 4 Rs. 25500-81100/-
- Office Assistant – Level 4 Rs. 25500-81100/-
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Level 1 Rs. 18000-56900/-
NESTS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Examination pattern will be Computer based test (CBT-MCQ) followed by skill test /interview. On the basis of number of applications received for the mentioned posts, the mode of Recruitment would be decided by the Competent Authority, NESTS.
How to apply for NESTS Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 04 February 2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE