NEIST Recruitment 2020 – CSIR – North East Institute of Science & Technology (NEIST), Jorhat invites application for the post of Research Scientist – 04 posts, Sr. Laboratory Technician – 10 posts. Candidates who completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/ Diploma within the age limit of 44 years are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
NEIST Recruitment 2020
North East Institute of Science & Technology (NEIST):
|Job Role||Research Scientist/ Sr. Laboratory Technician|
|Job Location||Jorhat (Assam)|
|Last Date||14 July 2020|
|Interview Date||19 July 2020|
About: CSIR–North East Institute of Science & Technology, Jorhat, a constituent establishment of CSIR, is a multidisciplinary institute having research areas like Chemical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Materials Sciences, Engineering Sciences and Geological Sciences, etc. This institute is equipped with sophisticated state-of-art analytical and other equipment to carry out research activities in frontier areas of science & technology. Presently, the institute has established a modern virology laboratory and is engaged in COVID-19 Testing. Now, there is a requirement of a few Research Scientist and Sr. Laboratory Technician to work in the COVID-19 Testing Laboratory as follows. The
recruitment will be conducted as per the NHM Assam guidelines. Selected Candidates are expected to do the COVID-19 Testing using RT PCR & other molecular techniques.
Post Wise Vacancies: 14 Posts
- Research Scientist: 04 posts
- Sr. Laboratory Technician: 10 posts
Age limit (as on 01-04-2020): Up to 44 years
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
- B.Tech Degree in relevant subject with Six Years R&D / Teaching experience in relevant subject after B.Tech Or
- First Class Master’s Degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology with 4 years experience preferred Or
- Second Class Master’s Degree + PhD Degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology with 4 years experience preferred.
Sr. Laboratory Technician:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Lab Technology from any Govt. recognized Institute Or
- Diploma Course in Lab Technology Course from Medical Colleges of Assam or Regional Institute of Paramedical and Nursing Sciences, Mizoram. With minimum 3 Years experience.
- Research Scientist: Rs. 50,000/- pm
- Sr. Laboratory Technician: Rs. 16,500/- (experience in Molecular Biology / Microbiology, – Rs. 20,000/-)
NEIST Recruitment Selection Process for Research Scientist/ Sr. Laboratory Technician:
- Selection will be based on the interview.
- Interview will be done through online mode only.
How to Apply NEIST Recruitment 2020 for Research Scientist/ Sr. Laboratory Technician?
All interested and eligible candidates send the filled-in application form along with requisite certificates to substantiate their educational qualification, experience, caste, etc., via email to [email protected] on or before 14 July 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Interview Date: 19.07.2020 [Time: 9.30 am onwards] through online mode only.