NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 – North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited has invited the job application for the post of Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice with 26 vacancies. Candidates who completed their B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in the relevant field within the age limit of 18 to 28 years are eligible to apply for this apprenticeship job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 18 January 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About NEEPCO: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is an Indian electricity utility company, a public sector enterprise owned by the Maharatna PSU National Thermal Power Corporation Limited. NEEPCO is embarking on a plan to generate power from non-conventional sources of energy, especially by tapping solar power and wind in the coming years. NEEPCO has 1 power project under development namely 600 MW Kameng HEP.
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is a Schedule –‘A’ “Mini Ratna” Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The Corporation is engaged in planning, designing & executing power projects of hydro, thermal & Solar and entering into Wind Energy Projects. The Corporation propose to engage 26 (Twenty six) apprentices for FY 2020-21 under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for a period of one year apprenticeship training in the following trades for its Power Plants and Corporate office.
NEEPCO Recruitment 2021
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited
NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||26 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Stipend||Rs. 15,000 – 18,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh/Shillong|
|Online Registration Last Date||18 January 2021|
|Last Date of Receipt||25 January 2021|
- Closing of online registration of application: 18-01-2021
- Last date of receipt of filled up application form along with testimonials & documents: 25-01-2021
Maximum Age Limit :
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 28 years
Post & Discipline Wise Vacancies: 26 Posts
- Electrical or Mechanical – 08 Posts
- IT – 01 Post
- Electrical – 04 Posts
- IT – 02 Posts
- Civil – 03 Posts
- IT – 04 Posts
- Electrical or Mechanical – 04 Posts
Educational Qualification :
For Graduate Apprentice:
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in the relevant subject/ stream. A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament.
- Relevant Field: Electrical/ Mechanical/IT
For Technician (Diploma) Apprentice:
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Engineering or Technology in the relevant field Granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.
- Relevant Field: Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/IT
- For Graduate Apprentice: Rs 18000/-
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Rs.15000/-
NEEPCO Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection shall be based on merit as per mark secured in the degree/ diploma course as mentioned against
each Apprentice posts
- First preference shall be given to candidates belonging to the State in which the Power Plant (s) is/ are
located. After allocation of seats to candidates belonging to the state, if no sufficient candidates are found;
selection for rest nos. of seats shall be based on the merit as per marks secured in the engineering degree/
diploma course by the candidates belonging to other NE states of domicile.
How to Apply NEEPCO Recruitment 2021?
STEP-I: Candidates should register with the Board of Practical Training, through online enrolment at (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) National Apprenticeship Training Scheme on or before 18 January 2021.
STEP-II: The Candidates are advised to apply online & select any one of the Place of training.
STEP-III: After submitting the online application, the applicant should download the NEEPCO Apprenticeship Application Form from the Corporation website, take a print out and fill up all the relevant information and send the duly filled form via email to ([email protected]) along with self-attested scan copies in PDF format of the following relevant documents on or before 25 January 2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE