NCRTC Recruitment 2020 – National Capital Region Transport Corporation has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Labour Welfare Inspector. There are 02 vacancies are to be filled for this job. Interested candidates who completed their Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/Diploma can apply for these post.The last date to apply for this post is on 10 December 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
NCRTC – National Capital Region Transport Corporation is a joint sector company of the government of India and states of Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, and Rajasthan. This state government company is mandatory to implement the Regional Rapid Transit System project across the National Capital Region. The RRTS will be a new, dedicated, high speed, high capacity, comfortable commuter service connecting regional nodes in NCR. NCRTC invites many job applications for candidates in Govt./PSUs/Govt. instrumentalities/ Private Sector infrastructure companies.
NCRTC Recruitment 2020
National Capital Region Transport Corporation
NCRTC Recruitment 2020 for Labour Welfare Inspector
|Job Role||Labour Welfare Inspector|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.27,500-97,350/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Last Date||10 December 2020|
Age Limit (as on 21.11.2020):
- For General – up to 35 years
Total Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Diploma in Labour laws, or Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Social Welfare.
- Preferable: LL.B. with Labour Laws, Should have minimum pay package of Rupees three lakh per annum.
- Experience: Min. 2 years working experience in Labour Welfare in any Govt. Deptt. / PSU or Pvt. Org. engaged in construction business, having at least 500 workers. Persons having field experience will be preferred.
Salary: Rs.27,500-97,350/- per month.
Compensation Package & Posting:
The Company offers attractive pay, perks and allowances attached to the post/ grade as per company policy. The job is transferable, and the selected candidates can be posted/ transferred to any of the office/ work-place of NCRTC during the course of their service.
- Copies of Educational Certificates (Matriculation onwards)
- Work experience Certificate.
- Salary slip
- Application without supporting Educational Certificates/ Experience Certificate etc. shall not be entertained.
NCRTC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field and will be called for written examination.
- The date, time and pattern of written examination shall be communicated to the candidates in advance. The written examination shall be held in Delhi only .
How to apply for NCRTC Recruitment 2020?
All the interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from the official website and send the filled application along with required documentations on or before 10 December 2020 to the following postal address.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE