NCRTC JE Recruitment 2020 – National Capital Region Transport Corporation has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer. There are 52 vacancies are to be filled for this job. Interested candidates who completed their Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/Diploma in civil engineering can apply for these post.The last date to apply for this post is on 10 December 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) – a Joint Venture Company of Govt. of India and States of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan and U.P, under the administrative control of Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs, is mandated for implementing the Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) in National Capital Region (NCR), ensuring a balanced and sustainable urban development through better connectivity and access. The RRTS will be a new, dedicated, high speed, high capacity, comfortable commuter service connecting regional nodes in NCR. It will provide reliable, high frequency, point to point safe regional travel at high speed for relatively longer distance with fewer stops.
NCRTC Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer
National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC)
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||52 Posts|
|Salary||As Per Government Norms|
|Last date||04 December 2020|
Maximum Age Limit (as on 14.11.2020):
- For General – 28 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR-23 Posts
- OBC-14 Posts
- SC-07 Posts
- ST-03 Posts
- EWS-05 Posts
- Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Experience: Minimum 01 year experience in Civil construction work, preferably with Metro Rail/ Railways construction projects.
Note: Diploma in Engineering(Civil) is essential, without which higher qualification will not be considered for candidature.
- The appointment shall be made purely on contract basis for a period of 03 years, which will be reviewed every year.
- After completion of 03 years of contractual employment, services may be regularized/ may be extended further/ terminated, subject to the requirement of the Corporation and on performance of the employee.
- In case of non requirement or performance not found satisfactory, the services shall be terminated.
NCRTC Recruitment Selection Process for Junior Engineer:
- The selection process will be based on the basis of of their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field and will be called for written examination.
- The date, time and pattern of written examination shall be communicated to the candidates in advance. The written examination shall be held in Delhi only and candidates shall have to make own arrangement for travel and stay.
Duly self-attested documents to be attached:-
- Copies of Educational Certificates (Matriculation onwards)
- Work experience Certificate issued by last employer and Letter/ Office Order of appointment with the latest salary slip issued by the current employer.
How to Apply NCRTC Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can send the duly filled application form along with the following required documents to the below mentioned postal address on or before 04 December 2020.
Note: Application should be super-scribed as- “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ENGINEER-II (CIVIL)- CONTRACT BASIS- .”
For More Details & Application Form: CLICK HERE.
NCRTC Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at NCRTC Recruitment?
Ans. At present NCRTC having vacancies for Junior Engineer – 52 Posts
Q2.Who can apply for NCRTC Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/Diploma with 1 year of work experience are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for NCRTC Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form to the mentioned postal address on or before 10 December 2020