NCL Recruitment 2020 – Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) invites online applications for direct recruitment to various Supervisory & Technician Posts for the post of Welder / Electrical / Fitter / Motor Mechanic in various disciplines with 1500 vacancies. Candidates who complete their Diploma/ ITI in relevant field are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
NCL Recruitment 2020:
Northern Coalfields Ltd NCL: NCL invites online applications from Indian nationals possessing minimum qualifications required for regular appointment to the posts as mentioned in Table A for regular deployment across Mines/ Establishments of NCL in Singrauli District of Madhya Pradesh and Sonebhadra District of Uttar Pradesh.
NCL Recruitment for Assistant Foreman/Technician 2020:
|Job Role||Welder / Electrical / Fitter / Motor Mechanic|
|Application Starting Date||17 july 2020|
|Last Date||16 August 2020|
- Start date of Online registration and form submission: 17.07.2020 (00:01 AM)
- Closing date for online registration and form submission: 16.08..2020 (11:45 PM)
- Tentative date of downloading the admit card for eligible candidates will be intimated through official website
- Tentative Date of Written Test Will be intimated through official website
- Tentative date of declaration of results will be intimated through official website
Age Limit (as on 31.12.2019): 16 to 24 years
Upper age limit relaxable by:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC(NCL): 3 years
- PwBD – 10 years (UR), 13 years (OBC), 15 years (SC/ST)
- ESM: Actual period of service rendered in defense services +3 years
Post Wise Vacancies: Apprentice in Various Trade (1500 Posts)
- Welder GAS & Electric: 100 Posts
- Electrician: 500 Posts
- Fitter: 800 Posts
- Motor Mechanic: 100 Posts
- Un Reserved /OBC /EWS – Rs 00/-(nil)
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM / Departmental Candidates – Nil
Apprentice in Various Trade
- Matriculate or equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board of examination and
- ITI (2 year course) in relevant trade along with trade certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT and minimum 1 year Apprenticeship Training Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT under The Apprentices Act, 1961.
- Relevant Trade: Fitter/ Electrician/ Welder GAS & Electric/Motor Mechanic
NCL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the written test.
Scheme of written test:
- Written test will be conducted separately for each post.
- The Written test will comprise of objective type questions with 4 choices of answer
- Question booklet (in Hindi/English) will be provided along with a separate OMR sheet, at the start of written examination
- The test will be of 100 Marks for 90 minutes duration
- Two parts: Part A for 70 marks of technical sections pertaining to the relevant post and Part B for 30 marks of general
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
How to Apply for NCL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.nclcil.in.) website from 17 july 2020 to 16 August 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
NCL Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at NCL Recruitment?
Ans. At present NCL having vacancies for NCL Apprentice Recruitment Online Form 2020 – 1500 posts
Q2.Who can apply for NCL Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed Diploma/ITI in relevant field are eligible to apply for this job
Q3.How to apply for NCL Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply online at (http://nclcil.in/) website before 16 August 2020.