NCERT Recruitment 2020 – National Council of Educational Research and Training invites job application for the post of Junior Project Fellows (JRF) for 08 vacancies on purely temporary basis. Candidates who have completed their education in Master Degree in required field are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
NCERT Recruitment 2020:
NCERT Recruitment 2020 for Junior Project Fellows:
|Job Role||Junior Project Fellows (JRF)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||10 July 2020|
Age Limit: 40 years
- Masters Degree with minimum 55% marks.
Mathematics/Mathematics Education or Education with Mathematics background
Hindi & B.E1.Ed. ( Before Masters Degree)
Social Science/Science Education or Education (with Science/S.Sc.)
- Masters Degree in Child Development/ECCE/Psychology/Home Science/ with minimum 55% marks.
- Masters Degree in English/ Social Science/ Education/ Journalism/ Linguistics with minimum 55% marks.
- Masters Degree in Hindi/ Social Science with minimum 55% marks.
- For NET Qualified – Rs. 25,000/- per month
- For Non-NET – Rs. 23,000/- per month
NCERT Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the walk-in interview
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed for which they will be informed through phone/e-mail.
- Candidates must bring their Resume/Bio-data (With Photo) along with original certificates, self-attested
photocopy of each certificate and other related documents at the time of interview.
How to Apply NCERT Recruitment 2020 for Junior Project Fellows?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their applications to e-mail ([email protected]) of the Department of Elementary Education latest by 10 July 2020 up to 5 PM.
For More Details: Click here
Official WEbsite: Click here