NCDIR Recruitment 2020 – National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR), Bengaluru invites application form for the post of Project Scientist-C – 02 posts, Research Associate – 01 post, Project Scientist-B – 01 post on purely temporary or contractual basis.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
NCDIR Recruitment 2020
National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR)
|Job Role||Project Scientist-C/ Research Associate/ Project Scientist-B|
|Salary||Rs.46,800 – 68,875/-|
|Job Location||Bengaluru (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||31 July 2020|
- Project Scientist-C (Non-Medical)/Research Associate-I – 40 years
- Project Scientist-B (Medical) – 35 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Project Scientist-C (Non-Medical) – 2 posts (UR)
- Project Scientist-B (Medical) – 1 post (UR)
- Research Associate-I – 1 post (UR)
Project Scientist-C (NonMedical):
- First-class Master’s Degree in Life Sciences/ Statistics from a recognized university with 4 years’ experience. OR Ph.D in Life Sciences/ Statistics/ Biostatistics.
Project Scientist C (NonMedical):
- Masters’ Degree in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology plus PhD in corresponding subject from a recognized university
- Three years R & D/ teaching experience in the relevant subject after PhD
- MBBS degree with one-year Research/ Teaching experience from a recognized university.
Research Associate – I:
- PhD in Statistics/ Biostatistics/ Epidemiology/ Public Health with at least one research paper in Science CitationIndexes (SCI) journal.
- Project Scientist-C (NonMedical): Rs.57,660/-
- Project Scientist C (NonMedical): Rs.60,000/-
- Scientist-B (Medical): Rs.68,875/-
- Research Associate – I: Rs.46,800/-
NCDIR Recruitment Selection Process for Project Scientist/Scientist/Research Associate:
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal discussion and / or video conferencing after verification of essential qualification and experience.
How to Apply NCDIR Recruitment 2020 for Project Scientist/Scientist/Research Associate?
All interested and eligible candidates may download the application form at ICMR-NCDIR website (www.ncdirindia.org) and send the duly filled application affixing recent passport size photograph along with self-attested copies of all relevant certificates and experience should be sent to ICMR-NCDIR, Bengaluru before 31 July 2020 by email ([email protected]).
For More Details & Application Form: Click here