National Centre for Disease Control Recruitment 2020 – National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Director/Lab Technician/Attendant. There are 24 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. The age limit of the candidates should not exceed 25 to 40 years. Interested and eligible can attend the walk-in interview on 09 December 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About National Centre For Disease Control: National Centre for Disease Control is an institute under the Indian Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. It was established in July 1963 for research in epidemiology and control of communicable diseases and to reorganize the activities of the Malaria Institute of India. The Institute was envisaged to act as a centre par excellence for providing multi disciplinary and integrated expertise in the control of communicable disease.
NCDC National Centre for Disease Control Recruitment 2020
National Centre for Disease Control Walk-In-Interview 2020
|Job Role||Assistant Director/Lab Technician/Attendant|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||24 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.15,000-67,700/- per month|
|Walk-in Date||09 December 2020|
Walk-in-interview/ Skill test Details:
Register Time: 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM
Interview Date: 09 December 2020.
Venue: National Centre for Disease Control,
22-Sham Nath Marg,
Delhi – 110 054 (Near Civil Line Metro Station).
- Assistant Director – up to 40 years
- Lab Technician – up to 25 years
- Lab Attendant – up to 25 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Assistant Director – 02 Posts
- Lab Technician – 16 Posts
- Lab Attendant – 06 Posts
For Assistant Director:
- Masters degree (MSc/MVSc./ MD) in Biotechnology/ Molecular biology/ Microbial genetics/ Organic Chemistry and in relevant fields from a recognised University.
- At least 7 years experience after Master degree OR 3 year experience after MD degree OR one year experience after PhD degree in the field of molecular biology related to human/ animal health, genomics and/or proteomics research, molecular diagnostics, molecular epidemiology and applied innovations in various aspects of infectious disease or other similar areas as evident from publications in journals of high international repute.
For Lab Technician:
- B.Sc. In MLT from recognised university OR 10+2 in Science subject with DMLT 2 years course from recognised university/Institute.
For Lab Attendant:
- 10th passed from a recognised board or university. one year working experience in any Govt. registered lab.
- Assistant Director – Rs.67,700/month
- Lab Technician – Rs.20,000/month
- Lab Attendant – Rs.15,000/month
National Centre for Disease Control Recruitment Selection Proces:
- The selection will be based on the performance of candidates in Walk-in-interview/Skill Test.
How to Apply for NCDC National Centre for Disease Control Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview/ skill test along with a resume, original certificates, one passport size photograph and their attested copies on 09 December 2020 at 9.30 to 10.30 AM to the following venue.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE