NBCC Online Recruitment 2021 – National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd (NBCC) Job notifications for 35 vacancies of Management Trainee (Electrical/Civil) through GATE Score Card (GATE 2020).Intrested candiate can aaply online before last date 21 April 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
NBCC Online Recruitment 2021
NBCC Online Recruitment 2021 for Management Trainee
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||35 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.40,000-1,40,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||22 March 2021|
|Last Date||21 April 2021|
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates)
Mode of Payment: Debit card/Credit card/Net-banking.
Age Limit(As on 21.04.2021): Below 29 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Total Vacancies: 35
- Civil-25 Posts
- Electrical-10 Posts
Educational Qualification: Management Trainee(Civil)
- Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Full time Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for GATE-2020 examination are only eligible to apply
NBCC MT Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure:
- Candidates who have appeared for GATE-2020 examination are only eligible to apply for the said post.
- Candidates are required to furnish valid score card of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) of the respective discipline i.e. Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- On the basis of valid GATE-2020 score, candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview in order of category wise merit list.
How to apply NBCC Online Recruitment 2021 for Management Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 22 March 2021 to 21 April 2021.
For More details & Apply: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE