NBCC Online Recruitment 2021 – National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd (NBCC) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Marketing Executive. There are 20 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Interested candidates who completed their MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma can apply for this job before 01 March 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
NBCC (India) Limited is a blue-chip Government of India Navratna enterprise and a Central Public Sector undertaking which trades publicly in the market. NBCC acquired 100 per cent stake in Mini Ratna hospital consultancy firm Hospital Services Consultancy Corporation Limited from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on 6 November 2018.The organization acquired over 51% stake in Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited (HSCL), a PSU under the Steel Ministry in 2017. NBCC is headquartered in New Delhi and it has 31 regional offices across India.
NBCC Online Recruitment 2021
NBCC Recruitment 2021 for Marketing Executive
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd (NBCC)
|Job Role||Marketing Executive|
|Total Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Experience||2 Years Experience|
|Salary||Rs. 42,500/- per month|
|Job Location||Delhi (NCR)|
|Walk-in Date||01 March 2021|
Application Fees: Rs.500/-
Note: SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates (NBCC India Ltd.) are exempted from payment of application fee.
Mode Of Payment:
The Application Fee is payable through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “NBCC (India) Limited” payable at New Delhi.
Age Limit: 35 Years
Upper age relexable by:
- For SC /ST /OBC (NCL) /EWS/ PWD – as per government order.
- For Ex-Serviceman – up to 3 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR – 05 Posts
- 0BC – 06 Posts
- SC – 04 Posts
- ST – 02 Posts
- EWS – 03 Posts
- Full time MBA/Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Specialization in Marketing as major subject from Government recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PWD category
candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in Leading Real Estate firms/ Brokerage Agency in Real Estate
Business Development/ Marketing / Customer Handling. Candidates having minimum 01 year of experience in direct sales will be preferred.
NBCC Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the basis of profile, age, educational qualification, experience etc. for Interview. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
- The applicants shortlisted as per the job requirement shall attend Interview through Video Conferencing on the
desired date, the link for which shall be provided to the shortlisted candidates by email only.
How to Apply NBCC Online Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from the official website and send the dully filled application along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 01 March 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE