National School of Drama NSD Recruitment 2020 – National School of Drama invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Director,LDC,MTS, Sound Technician, Carpenter,Electrician atc. Candidates who completed their AnyDegree/10th/ 12th Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test/interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online latest by 6 November 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
NSD Recruitment 2020
National School of Drama NSD Recruitment 2020
|Job Role||Various Posts|
|Qualification||Any Degree/10th/12th Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||26 Posts|
|Salary||Level 2 to Level 10|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||6 November 2020|
- Rs. 200/- for UR
- Rs. 100/- for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)
- Fee to be paid online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Persons with Disability eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Age Limit (as on 01.10.2020):
- Assistant Director/PS/Sound Technician-35 Years
- Master Tailor/Lower Division Clerk-18-28 Years
- Reception Incharge-28 Years
- Others-30 Years
- Librarian-1 Post
- Assistant Director (Official Language)-1 Post
- P. S. To director-1 Post
- Sound Technician-1 Post
- Upper Division Clerk-2 Posts
- Reception Incharge-1 Post
- Assistant Photographer -1 Post
- Percusionist Grade III -1 Post
- Carpenter Grade II -1 Post
- Electrician GR I -1 Post
- Master Tailor -1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk -1 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff- 13 Posts
- IInd Class Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Library and Information
Science with 5 years experience
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English/English with Hindi/any subject with hindi as a subject at the degree level.
- Three years experience of using Hindi and translation work
PS to Director
- Degree from recognized University.
Speed in Shorthand (English) 120 wpm & typing speed (English) 50 wpm.
- Experience as Sr. Stenographer/Stenographer/PA or equivalent in Level-6 of Pay
- Matrix for at least five years in Central Govt./Autonomous Bodies
- Degree / Diploma in Sound Technology (or) Graduate of National School of Drama with Degree / Diploma Course in Sound
Technologyfrom a recognized institute or equivalent with five years experience in Live Sound Production / Theatre Production and preferably in Studio Recording (Multi Track Digital).
Upper Divisional Clerk
- Graduates of a recognized University.
- 5 years experience as L. D. C. in Pay Level – 2 of Pay Matrix regarding work in a Government financed autonomous body or a Government organization or an educational institute of repute.
- Graduate from a recognized University.
- Certificate of Training of operating the PBX or PABX Board.
- Three years experience in the line.
- Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination pass from a recognized
- Diploma in Photography from a recognized institution.
- Five years experience of digital photography and digital photo-editing
- Proficiency in playing the instruments.
- Background knowledge and three years experience of playing for theatrical purposes like operas, dance, drama, song–ensembles and musicals.
- Diploma in Carpentry / Woodcraft from ITI.
- About 3 years experience of set construction, model, furniture and property making in an organization of repute preferably in the theatre field.
- 10th Pass
- Must possess a wireman’s License from the competent authority OR ITI in Electrical Trade.
- Five years experience as an Electrician in a theatre / studio or an industrial undertaking of repute.
- Diploma in Tailoring from CTI and ITI.
- Five years experience of cutting and stitching, preferably of theatre costumes according to design
- Senior Secondary (10+2) pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Typing speed of at least 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computers.
Multi Tasking Staff
- 10th or equivalent examination pass.
- Librarian/Asst Director-Level–10 (Rs. 56100 – 177500)
- P. S. To director-Level–7 (Rs. 44900 – 142400)
- Lower Division Clerk-Level- 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)
- For All Others-Level – 7 (Rs. 44900 – 142400)
How to Apply for NSD Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible can apply for these positions in online latest by 6 November 2020.
For More Details & Apply: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE