National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2020 – ICMR NIE, has released the job notification for the post of Project Technical Assistant (Senior Treatment Supervisor) for 10 posts. Candidates with the qualification of Degree/Master’s degree in concern field are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
National Institute of Epidemiology – NIE was established in 1999, by merging the JALMA institute for leprosy. The main objective of this institute to cover and development the human resources in epidemiology. The vision of this institute is to give the vibrant health system through research education & training in epidemiology.
National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2020
National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment for Project Technical Asst 2020:
|Job Role||Project Technical Asst (Senior Treatment Supervisor)|
|Last Date||10 August 2020|
Age Limit (as on 10.08.2020):
- UR – 30 years
- EWS – 30 years
- OBC – 33 years (including 3 years of age relaxation)
- SC / ST – 35 (including 5 years of age relaxation)
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
- Graduate in Sociology/ Social Work/ Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Biostatistics/ Life Sciences from a recognized University with three years work experience in public health project / health care management from a recognized institution (OR)
- Master’s degree in Sociology / Social Work / Social Sciences / Statistics / Biostatistics / Life Sciences / Public Health / Epidemiology
- Knowledge of literature review, data handling, analysis and interpretation, report writing with evidence of paper publications
- Knowledge of statistical software(s)
Contract Duration: 1 year (extendable based on performance and project extension)
Nature of Duties:
- Assist PI in project management
- Data analysis and manuscript preparation
- Visit to study sites for data collection and monitoring
- Coordinate with staff in field sites
- Any other work assigned by the Director / PI / Co – PI / Superior Officer
National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment Selection Process for Project Technical Asst:
- Selection will be based on the interview
How to apply for National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can send the duly filled application form in prescribed format along with supporting documents should be submitted through online to email id [email protected] on or before 10 August 2020.
For More Details & Application form: Click here