National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2020 – National Chemical Laboratory has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Sr. Technical Officer, Fire Safety Officer, Technical Assistant, Technician. There are 45 vacancies are to be filled for the recruitment. Interested candidates who are all below 40 years can apply for these jobs on or before 2 December 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
About NCL: National Chemical Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, established in 1950, is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR-NCL is a science and knowledge based research, development and consulting organization. It is internationally known for its excellence in scientific research in chemistry and chemical engineering as well as for its outstanding track record of industrial research involving partnerships with industry from concept to commercialization.
NCL National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2020
National Chemical Laboratory
|Job Role||Technical Officer/Technical Assistant/Technician|
|Total Vacancies||45 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.19,900 – 2,08,700/- per month|
|Last Date||2 December 2020|
- Date of commencement of online applications – 2 November 2020
- Last date for receipt of online applications – 2 December 2020
- Last date for receipt of hard copy applications – 31 December 2020
Age limit (as on 2 December 2020):
- For Sr. Technical Officer – 40 years
- For Fire Safety Officer – 35 years
- For Technical Officer – 30 years
- For Technical Assistant – 28 years
- For Technician – 28 years
Upper age relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- Technical Officer – 2 posts
- Fire Safety Officer – 1 post
- Technical Officer – 12 posts
- Technical Assistant – 10 posts
- Technician – 20 posts
For Sr. Technical Officer:
- E./B.Tech. (Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering and in relevant fields with equivalent with 55%marks from a recognized university
- Experience: 5 years of experience in this field.
For Sr.Technical Officer/ Fire Safety Officer:
- E./B. Tech. (Fire Engineering / Fire and Safety Engineering) or equivalent with 55% marks from a recognized university.
- Experience: 2 years experience in this field.
For Technical Officer:
- MCA /MCM/MBA/ E./B. Tech. (Biotechnology) /Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/(Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology)/Metallurgical Engineering/Polymer Engineering/Civil Engineering with 55% marks from recognized university.
- Experience : The candidate with two years of work experience described in the Job specification will be an added advantage.
For Technical Assistant:
- 1st Class B.Sc. (Science)/ Diploma in Electronics Engineering / Information Technology (IT)/ Computer Engineering / Computer Technology/Diploma in Hotel Management from a recognized Institute/Organization.
- SSC/10th standard with Science subject with 55% marks plus ITI certificate or National/State Trade certificate with experience in relevant fields.
- For Sr. Technical Officer – Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700 / month
- For Fire Safety Officer – Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500 / month
- For Technical Officer – Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400 / month
- For Technical Assistant – Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400 / month
- For Technician – Rs.19,900 – 63,200 / month
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The selection process is based on Trade test/written test/interview.
How to apply for National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2020?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs through online on or before 2 December 2020. The print out of the application with required documentation should be send to the below postal address on or before 31 December 2020.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE