Nainital Bank SO Recruitment 2020
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 – The Nainital Bank Limited invites offline job notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officers for the post of Chartered Accountants: 03 posts, Credit Officers: 20 posts, Risk Officer: 01 post, Marketing Officers: 04 posts, Law Officer: 01 post, Planning Officer: 01 post. Candidates who completed their MBA/ LLB/ B.Com/ M.Com/ ACA/ FCA are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020:
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Officers:
|Job Role||Chartered Accountants/ Credit Officers/ Risk Officer/ Marketing Officers/ Law Officer/ Planning Officer|
|Salary||Rs.23,700 – 45,950/-pm|
|Job Location||Nainital (Uttarakhand)|
|Last Date||21 July 2020|
About: The Nainital Bank Limited is around a century old Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank established in the year 1922 by Bharat Ratna Late Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant and few other prominent personalities of Nainital.
With a glorious track record since 1973, Nainital Bank Limited is the only Scheduled Commercial Bank of Uttarakhand with 98.57% of its shareholding with Bank of Baroda, operating its Head Office from Nainital. At present the Bank has 03 Regional Offices one each at Haldwani, Dehradun and Noida with a network of 141 branches across 05 states of North India namely Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan.
For Chartered Accountants:
- Candidates should complete Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)/bFellow Chartered Accountant (FCA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
For Credit Officers:
- Full time/ Regular degree of B.Com/ M.Com with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having qualification of MBA (Finance/ Banking)/ Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (Finance/ Banking) with min. 60% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved Institute.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experiences
For Risk Officer:
- Full time/ Regular degree of MBA (Finance)/ Master Degree in (Mathematics/ Statistics/ Econometrics) with min. 60% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved Institute
- Preference will be given to candidates having Certification in ‘Risk in Financial Services’ from IIBF/ ‘Integrated Risk Management’ from NIBM/ GARP- FRM-I or II/ Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
For Marketing Officers:
- Full time/ Regular degree of MBA (Marketing) with min. 60% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved Institute.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experiences
For Law Officer:
- Full time/ Regular 3/5 years Professional Degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institute.
For Planning Officer:
- Full time/ Regular degree of MBA (Finance) or MA (Economics) with min. 60% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved Institute
Age Limit (as on 30.06.2020): 22 – 32 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Chartered Accountants: 03 posts
- Credit Officers: 20 posts
- Risk Officer: 01 post
- Marketing Officers: 04 posts
- Law Officer: 01 post
- Planning Officer: 01 post
- Chartered Accountants/ Credit Officers/ Risk Officer (G/S-I)/Marketing Officers/ Law Officer/ Planning Officer: Rs. 23700 -980/7- 30560- 1145/2- 32850- 1310/7- 42020
- Risk Officer G/S-II: Rs.31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
Nainital Bank Recruitment Selection Process for Specialist Officers:
- Selection will be based on shortlisting and personal interview
- Bank may also conduct written examination of the applicants to shortlist the candidates for Personal Interview, depending upon the number of applications.
Interview: Minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for interview.
Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.
DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF WRITTEN
TEST (IF CONDUCTED), INTERVIEW, OTHER VERIFICATION AND SELECTION WOULD BE
FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE
WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
Application Fees: Rs.1000/-
Note: Through Demand Draft in favour of the Nainital Bank Limited payable at Nainital (Uttarakhand)
How to Apply Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Officers?Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by email
Interested and eligible candidates must submit their duly filled application form in prescribed format along with enclosing all prescribed documents by Registered/ Speed Post to the following postal address on or before 21 July 2020.
Note: The envelop containing the application should be super scribed with ‘Application for Post of _______ (Mention name of the post for which applied)
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Vice President (HRM),
The Nainital Bank Limited,
Head Office, 7 Oaks Building,
Mallital, Nainital-263001 (Uttarakhand)
The following documents should be submitted along with the application:-
- Proof of age (copy of passing Secondary/High School/10th standard Certificate or Higher Secondary School /12th Standard Certificate mentioning the DOB).
- Copy of Certificates and Mark sheets in respect of essential and desirable educational/ professional qualifications acquired.
- Appropriate document(s) in support of essential as well as desirable and post professional qualification experience.