Nagaland University Recruitment 2020 – Nagaland University Department of Botany invites application for the post of Research Associate – 01 post, Junior Project Fellow – 01 post, Field Assistant/Lab Assistant – 01 post. Candidates with the qualification of Master Degree/ PhD are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Nagaland University Recruitment 2020
About: The Nagaland University also aims to impart the best technical education at both Undergraduate and Post graduate level so as to train the students to be able to boldly face the world that is being transformed by scientific and technological advances; to engage in research work beneficial to industry as well as society and disseminate the research findings; to provide knowledge-based technological services to satisfy the needs of the industries as well as society; to help in building national capacities in developing technologies, opening up new vistas in education and research; and to promote institute industry interaction through sponsored research, sponsoring faculty to work.
|Job Role||Research Associate/ Junior Project Fellow/ Field Assistant/Lab Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.9,500 – 47,000/- pm|
|Last Date||07 August 2020|
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Research Associate – 01 post
- Junior Project Fellow – 01 post
- Field Assistant/Lab Assistant – 01 post
- Ph. D. in Botany/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences
- Desirable: Food processing/ Chemistry/ Technology (with valid publication as proof); knowledge in mushroom research.
Junior Project Fellow:
- First Class Master Degree in Botany/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology
- Desirable: Experience in Biochemistry and Physiology research and field work.
Field Assistant/Lab Assistant: Past experience in working in research laboratories
- Research Associate – Rs.47,000.00 PM + 8% HRA
- Junior Project Fellow – Rs.20,000.00 PM + 8% HRA for 1st/2nd year & 23,000.00 PM + 8% HRA for 3rd year
- Field Assistant/Lab Assistant – Rs.9,500.00 PM (fixed)
Nagaland University Recruitment Selection Process for RA/JRF/Field Asst:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview (online/offline).
How to Apply Nagaland University Recruitment 2020 for RA/JRF/Field Asst?
All interested and eligible candidates should apply with detailed biodata and supporting documents in support of their candidature. Soft copy of the application in the prescribed format along with all enclosures should reach to the following postal address on or before 07 August 2020. Application may also be sent by mail attachment ([email protected] and [email protected] ).
For More Details: Click here
Prof. Chitta Ranjan Deb,
Coordinator or Dr. A. Paul,
NMHS project, Department of Botany,
Lumami 798627, Nagaland