NABARD Assistant Recruitment 2019 Online Form 2019
NABARD Recruitment to the post of Development Assistant / Development Assistant (Hindi)
About: NABARD Bank (National Agriculture and Development Bank) of India Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Development Assistant and DA Hindi Jobs September 2019.
Interested candidate can Check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary ,full Eligibility Criteria , Keep reading this useful article completely On instajobalerts.com.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Development Assistant/ Development Assistant (Hindi) in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Candidates can apply only ON-LINE on NABARD website www.nabard.org between 14 September 2019 and 02 October 2019. NABARD is an all India Apex Organization, wholly owned by Government of India and is equal opportunity employer.
Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the post. NABARD would admit candidates on the basis of the information furnished in the ON-LINE application along with applicable requisite fee and shall verify their eligibility before joining. If, at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the ON-LINE application is false/ incorrect or if according to the Bank, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will not be allowed to appear for the examination / joining. Candidates are requested to apply only ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.nabard.org. No other mode of submission of application will be accepted by NABARD.
|Application Begin Online||14/09/2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||02/10/2019|
|Last date to complete form||02/10/2019|
|Last date of fee payment||02/10/2019|
|Admit Card||OCT 2019|
Application Fee: General / OBC/EWS: 400/-
Intimation Charge : 50/- (Extra)
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Fee Mode Only.
Vacancy Details: 91 Posts
|Name of Posts||No.of vacancy|
|Development Assistant (General)||82|
|Development Assistant (Hindi)||09|
Age Limit: Age (as on 01/09/2019): Between 18 and 35 years. Candidates born not earlier than 02-09-1984 and not later than 01-09-2001 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification (as on 01/09/2019):
(A) Development Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD and Ex-Servicemen candidates) in aggregate or possess equivalent qualification from a recognised University / Institution incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section-3 of UGC Act, 1956.
(B) Development Assistant (Hindi)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University in English/Hindi medium with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject with a minimum of 50% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PWBD/EXS candidates) in the aggregate OR Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects with a minimum of 50% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PWBD/EXS candidates) in the aggregate. Candidate must be able to translate from English to Hindi and vice-versa.
Scheme of Examination :
- The preliminary and main online tests except English/Hindi language, will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- The Preliminary Examination is only qualifying in nature and is meant to serve as a screening test. Only those candidates who score sufficiently high in both, individual tests & in aggregate, shall be shortlisted for Main Examination in the calling ratio of maximum 1:25 based on the cut off arrived on performance of the candidates in the examination. Similarly, only such candidates who score the cut off marks or above in the Main Examination will be shortlisted for selection.
PAY SCALE AND OTHER ALLOWANCES: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 14,650/- per month (including two advance increments) in the scale of Rs.13150 -750 -15400 – 900 -19000 -1200-26200 -1300-28800-1480-33240 -1750 -34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Development Assistant/Development Assistant (Hindi) is approximately Rs.32,000/-.
How to Apply: Detailed Guidelines / Procedure for Candidates to visit the NABARD’s website www.nabard.org– career notices click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fee
- Documents Scan and Upload
Candidates can apply online only from 14 September 2019 to 02 October 2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Admit card: Click here
Apply Online: Click here
Login: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here