MSME Technology Centre Recruitment 2020 – MSME Technology Centre, Rohtak invites job applications for the post of Manager, Senior Engineer, Engineer, Purchase Officer, Stores Officer, Senior Technician – 12 vacancies. Candidates who completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible can send their application through the given postal address on or before 14 August 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MSME Technology Centre Recruitment for Manager/Engineer2020
About MSME Technology Centre : The Ministry of Micro Small Medium Enterprises (M.S.M.E) has developed 15 new Technology Centers (Earlier known as Tool Room and Training Centers) in different parts of the country at an approximate project cost of Rs 2,200 crores under its flagship program Technology Centers Systems Program (TCSP) with World Bank assistance.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
MSME Technology Centre Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Manager/ Senior Engineer/ Engineer/ Purchase Officer/ Stores Officer/ Senior Technician|
|Job Location||Rohtak (Haryana)|
|Last Date||14 August 2020|
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/ Production/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Automobile.) or equivalent from recognized University/ Institution
- Experience: 5 years experience
Manager (Design)/ (Marketing):
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing Technology/ Mechatronics /Automobile) or equivalent from recognized University /Institution.
- Experience: 5 years
Senior Engineer (Design):
- Degree in Engg. (Mechanical/ Production/ Mfg.Technology/ Mechatronics/ Automobile) or equivalent from recognized University / Institute.
- Experience: 3 years
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/ Manufacturing / Electrical/ Electronics/ Production Technology / Mechatronics / Automobile) or equivalent from recognized University / Institute.
Purchase Officer/Stores Officer:
- Degree in Commerce from recognized University.
- Experience: 3 years
- Diploma in (Mechanical/Production Engineering with post Diploma In Tool Design/CAD/CAM or Diploma in Tool & Die Making/Electrical/Electronics/ Mechatronics).
- Experience: 2 years
Maximum Age Limit (As on 14.08.2020):
- Manager: 40 years
- Senior Engineer (Design): 35 years
- Engineer/Purchase Officer/Stores Officer: 32 years
- Senior Technician: 30 years
Age relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST/Internal Candidates & 3 years for OBC candidates
Post wise Vacancies: Total – 12 Posts
- Manager (Maintenance): 1 (UR) post
- Manager (Design): 1 (UR) post
- Manager (Marketing): 1 (UR) post
- Senior Engineer (Design): 1 (UR) post
- Engineer (Training): 1 (UR) post & 1 (OBC) post – Electronics / Electrical, 2 (UR) posts – Mechanical
- Purchase Officer: 1 (UR) post
- Stores Officer: 1 (UR) post
- Senior Technician: 1 (UR) post Electronics /Electrical, 1 (UR) post Mechanical
- Manager: Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- Level-11th
- Senior Engineer (Design): Rs. 44,900- 1,42,400/- Level-7th
- Engineer/Purchase Officer/Stores Officer: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- Level-6th
- Senior Technician: Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/- Level-5th
How to Apply for MSME Technology Centre Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application along with relevant documents to the following postal address on or before 14 August 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Postal Address: THE DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER,
MSME TECHNOLOGY CENTRE,