MSCWB Recruitment 2020 – Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal invites online job application from the eligible candidates for the post of Medical Officer (General)/ Laboratory Technician (Grade-III) for 71 vacancies under Kolkata Municipal Corporation. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Examination, Personality Test / Interview.
MSCWB – West Bengal Municipal Service Commission is responsible to recruit the candidates by conducting the competitive examination and interview for West Bengal candidates. There are many government jobs are available in West Bengal like Assistant Engineer, Accounts Clerk, Planning Assistant, Cashier, Stenographer etc for all this post-MSDWB will conduct the examination/ interview for the eligible candidates and selected the candidates for the required post.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
MSCWB Recruitment 2020
MSCWB Recruitment 2020 for Medical Officer/ Laboratory Technician
|Job Role||Medical Officer/ Laboratory Technician|
|Total Vacancies||71 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Salary||Pay Level – 6 &16|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Last Date||02 September 2020|
Important Dates to Remember:
- Commencement of online application: 13.08.2020
- Last date for registration for online application & generation of challan: 02.09.2020
- Application fee along with processing charges must be deposited to the Bank: 03.09.2020
- The process of submission of Application must be completed by 04.09.2020
- For UR & OBC candidates: Rs.220/- [Rs. 150/- (Application Fee) + Rs. 50/- (Processing charges) + Rs. 20/- (Bank Charges)]
- For S.C., S.T. & PH candidates: Rs.70/- [Rs. 50/- (Processing charges only) + Rs. 20/-(Bank Charges for Challan deposit)]
Mode of Payment: The application fees shall be collected by all the branches of the United Bank of India and the same to be deposited to Account No. 0088010367936 through Challan.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- Medical Officer (General): 18 – 37 years
- Laboratory Technician (Grade-III): 18 – 40 years
Upper age relaxable by:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates of West Bengal.
- 3 years for OBC (A & B) candidates of West Bengal.
- Others as per govt rules.
Post Wise Vacancies: (Total – 71 Posts)
- Medical Officer (General): 53 posts
- Laboratory Technician (Grade-III): 18 posts
Medical Officer (General):
- MBBS degree from a recognized University and duly registered in Medical Council.
Laboratory Technician (Grade-III):
- Madhyamik Examination Pass from WBBSE or its equivalent.
- A diploma/certificate as Laboratory Technician from recognized Institution
- Medical Officer (General): Pay Level – 16 of the Pay Matrix of ROPA 2019
- Laboratory Technician (Grade-III): Pay Level – 6 of the Pay Matrix of ROPA 2019
MSCWB Selection Process for Medical Officer/ Laboratory Technician:
Medical Officer: Selection will be made through Personality Test/ Interview (containing 100 marks).
Laboratory Technician: Selection will be made through Written Test and Personality Test / Interview or only through Personality Test / Interview depending upon a number of applications received.
How to Apply MSCWB Recruitment 2020 for Medical Officer/ Laboratory Technician?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at MSCWB website (www.mscwb.org) on or before 02 September 2020.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE
MSCWB Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
What all are the vacancies available in MSCWB?
At present, MSCWB having post of Medical Officer/ Laboratory Technician for 71 vacancies.
What is the Payscale/salary offered by MSCWB?
You can get a pay level 16 & 6
Who can apply MSCWB Recruitment 2020?
Candidates who completed MBBS / Diploma can apply
Where i can submit the application for MSCWB?
Candidates can submit online application at www.mscwb.org for MSCWB AE Vacancy.
What is the deadline for submitting application?
Candidates need to submit the application on or before 04 September 2020.