MMRDA Recruitment 2020 – Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) invites offline application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager/ Senior Section Engineer/ Section Engineer for 15 vacancies. Candidate with the qualification of Degree/ Diploma with relevant work experiences are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority MMRDA: It is commonly abbreviated as MMRDA. MMRBA is a body of the Govt of Maharashtra. That is responsible for the infrastructure development of the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. It was set up on 26 January 1975 under the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Act, 1974 Govt of Maharashtra as an apex body for planning and co-ordination of development activities in the Region.
MMRDA Recruitment 2020
MMRDA Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Manager/ Others
|Job Role||Assistant Manager/ Senior Section Engineer/ Section Engineer|
|Qualification||Degree / Diploma|
|Experience||2 – 4 years experienced govt jobs|
|Total Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.41,800 – 1,77,500/-Month|
|Last Date||31 August 2020|
Maximum Age Limit (as on 01.08.2020):
- Assistant Manager (IT): 44 years.
- Senior Section Engineer (IT): 43 years
- Section Engineer (IT): 42 years
- For backward class community 5 years
- For Ex-serviceman/persons with disability maximum age is relaxation by 7 years.
- No age limit for deputationist.
Post Wise Vacancies: 15 Posts
- Assistant Manager (IT): 01 post
- Senior Section Engineer (IT): 04 posts
- Section Engineer (IT): 10 posts
- Degree / Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or any other degree or diploma on IT related field from a Govt. Recognised Institute.
- Experience: Candidates having Bachelor’s degree with 4years’ experience or person having Diploma with 6 years’ experience in Railways/ Metro Railways or any other Organization having experience in IT related field while working as IT Project Manager / Leader, Data Analyst, IT Officer, Business Analyst, Software Engineer, Architect, Web Designer in supervisory capacity or any such similar experience which is useful for IT assets’ handling and maintenance in Metro Rail System. The Preference will be given to those having experience in modern Metro System.
- Assistant Manager (IT): Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
- Senior Section Engineer (IT): Rs. 47,600- 1,51,100/-
- Section Engineer (IT): Rs. 41,800- 1,32,300/-
NOTE: Age, Qualification and Experience as on 01-08-2020 will be considered valid.
Qualification acquired afterwards will not be considered.
MMRDA Recruitment Selection Process:
- The appointment shall be made by Selection or on Deputation from Railway / Metro Railway or any other Organization including Private Organisation having from amongst the candidate who possesses the above eligibilities.
How to Apply for MMRDA Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in MMRDA website (www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in) and duly fill the application form in the prescribed format along with necessary enclosures should be sent in an envelope by speed post to the following postal address on or before 31 August 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Official Website: Click here
Note: Applications in a sealed envelope superscribed as ‘Application for the post of
The Managing Director,
Maha Mumbai Metro (M3) Operation Corporation Ltd. &
4th Floor, NaMTTRI Building, Adjoining New MMRDA
Building, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E),
Mumbai – 400 051. Maharashtra