Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd Non-Executive Online Form 2019
About: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd has announced notification for the recruitment of Non-Executive vacancies on contract basis.
RECRUITMENT OF NON-EXECUTIVES ON FIX TERM CONTRACT BASIS FOR MAXIMUM PERIOD OF 02 YRS
Interested candidate can Check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary ,full Eligibility Criteria , Keep reading this useful article completely On instajobalerts.com.
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2015 accreditation. It is a profit-making Central Government Schedule ‘A’ PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, engaged primarily in the building of Warships and Submarines for the Indian Navy. MDL has a consistent growth, both in physical as well as financial parameters and has an ambitious growth plan. The present turnover is approximately 4,600 Cr. which is projected to be higher in the coming years. MDL has employee strength of around 9,000.
|Application Begin Online||14/08/2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||05/09/2019|
|Last date to complete form||05/09/2019|
|Last date of fee payment||05/09/2019|
|Result Date||Notified soon|
Application Fee: General / OBC/EWS: 100/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Fee Mode Only.
Vacancy Details: 1980 Non-Executive Vacancies 2019
|Name of Posts||No.of vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|AC Ref. Mechanic||21||SSC or equivalent examination|
|Compressor Attendant||17||SSC & NAC examination in the trade of Millwright Mechanic/ Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance.|
|Brass Finisher||26||NAC in the trade of Machinist without Shipbuilding experience.|
|Carpenter||78||VIII std & the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of Carpenter|
|Chipper Grinder||19||SSC with NAC examination conducted by NCVT|
|Composite Welder||175||VIII std & National Apprenticeship Certificate examination passed in the trade of Welder / Welder (G&E).|
|Diesel Crane Operator||12||Passed SSC or equivalent examination|
|Diesel cum Motor Mechanic||10||SSC & the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed|
|Jr Draughtsman (Mech & Civil)||31||Must have passed SSC or equivalent examination|
|Electric Crane Operator||12||SSC & the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in Electrician trade|
|Electronic Mechanic||98||SSC or equivalent examination|
|Fitter||254||SSC or equivalent examination|
|Jr. Planner Estimator (Mech, Elect & Civil)||33||SSC/ HSC, Diploma Diploma/ Full Time Degree (Engg.)|
|Jr. QC Inspector (Mech & Elect)||55||Must have passed SSC/ HSC with full time three years’ Diploma in Electrical & Mech Engg|
|Jr. QC Inspector (NDT)||04||Must have passed SSC/ HSC with full time three years’ Diploma in Electrical & Mech Engg|
|Gas Cutter||100||SSC or equivalent examination|
|Machinist||20||SSC or equivalent examination|
|Mill Wright Mechanic||40||SSC or equivalent with National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination|
|Painter||58||VIII std and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed|
|Pipe fitter||231||SSC or equivalent examination|
|Structural Fabricator||374||SSC or equivalent examination|
|Store Keeper||40||Must have passed SSC / HSC with full time three years Engineering Diploma|
|Utility Hand||53||Candidates who have completed their National Apprenticeship Certificate from the Trade Fitter/ any other Trade|
|Utility Hand Semi Skilled||145||SSC with NAC in any trade and have worked in Shipbuilding industry|
|Fire Fighter||33||SSC or equivalent with Diploma/ Certificate in Fire Fighting|
|Sail Maker||05||VIII std & ITI|
|Launch Deck Crew||34||SSC or equivalent examination|
|Master 2nd Class||01||Certificate of competency (2nd class Master)|
|Engine Driver SPL Class||01||Certificate of competency (1st Class) issued by Maharashtra Maritime Board/ Mercantile Marine Dept. as per Indian Vessel Act. Knowledge of Swimming is compulsory|
Age Limit: 18-38 years As on 01/08/2019
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
a.The candidates will be called for “Written Test” based on the information provided by them Online. The Detailed scrutiny of documents of the candidates shortlisted will be done at the time of Trade Test.
- Based on the performance of Written Test & Experience marks the candidates would be called for Trade Test. The final merit list would be prepared based on combine marks of Online Written Test, Experience & Trade Test.
How to Apply: Log on to MDL website https://mazagondock.in
- Go to Careers >> Online Recruitment >> Non-Executive
- Click on Non- Executive Tab
- Register by filling up relevant details & click on “Submit” button.
- Click on the validation link sent on email.
- Login to MDL Online Portal with “Username” & “Password”
- Select the job under Non-Executive Tab & view the “Eligibility Criteria”
- While applying, candidate should have the scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph, their signature & other relevant Certificates in JPEG format.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up all the details in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates may enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields not applicable to them
- Check preview of the Application form and make corrections, if any. Any changes in the application form need to be edited before clicking on “Submit”. No other means of communication or correspondence will be entertained for correction in the Online Application Form
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Apply Online: Click here
Login: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here