Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2021 – Manipur Education Department has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Graduate Teachers. There are 923 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 11 January 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About Manipur Education Department: The Department of Education is one the major departments of the Government of Manipur and looks after the school education in the state. At the government level, it is led by Hon’ble Minister of Education as the head of the administration. Shri Th. Kirankumar, IAS is the Director of the department and Vineet Joshi, IAS as the Principal Secretary of Edu (S), Government of Manipur.
Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2021
Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Teachers
|Job Role||Graduate Teachers|
|Total Vacancies||923 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs.13,600/- per month|
|Application Last Date||11 January 2021|
- General/OBC – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 200/-
- No fee for PWD
- Eligible candidates possessing Graduate Degree and B.Ed. Degree from a recognized University.
Age Limit (as on 11-12-2020):
- For General – 18 to 36 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
Total Vacancies : Graduate Teacher – 923 Posts
- Arts Graduate Teacher – 614 Posts
- Science Graduate Teacher – 309 Posts
Manipur Education Department Recruitment Selection Process:
- The mode of selection for engagement of eligible candidates as Graduate Teacher on contract basis shall be on the basis of written test only. The test will consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) carrying equal weightage and consists of two parts 1 & 2 where part 1 is compulsory for every candidate.
- Optional subject 1 and Optional subject 2 of part II shall be for Science Graduate Teachers and Arts Graduate Teacher.
|Subject||Number of Questions||No. of Marks||Test Duration|
|Part – I||1 and half hours|
|General Knowledge &|
|Part – II|
|Optional 1. Science||60||60|
|Optional 2. Social Science||60||60|
How to apply for Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can can download the application form at manipureducation.gov.in and send the duly filled in application form along with relevant documents on or before 11 January 2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE