MAFSU Recruitment 2020 – Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU), Nagpur invites job application form for the post of Young Professional-II, Young Professional-I, Project Assistant, Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow for 17 vacancies. Candidates who completed their M.V.Sc/ M.Sc/ M.Tech/ Degree/ Master’s degree/ PhD are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
MAFSU Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Young Professional-II/ Young Professional-I/ Project Assistant/ Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||M.V.Sc/ M.Sc/ M.Tech/ Degree/ Master’s degree/ PhD|
|Salary||Rs.15,000 – 54,000/-pm|
|Last Date||17 July 2020|
Young Professional-II: M.V.Sc/ M.Sc/ M. Tech from a recognized university
Young Professional-I: Bachelor degree in science from a recognized university
- Graduation/ Bachelor degree in (Computer/ Account & Finance/ Personal Assistance/ Laboratory) from a recognized university
- PhD degree in Veterinary Public Health/ Veterinary Microbiology or Animal Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry OR
- Master degree in Veterinary Public Health/ Veterinary Microbiology or Animal Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry with Bachelor’s degree having 1st division or 60% marks
Senior Research Fellow:
- Master’s degree in Veterinary Public Health/ Veterinary Microbiology / Animal Biotechnology/ Food Technology/ Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry from a recognized university
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Young Professional-II: 01 post
- Young Professional-I: 02 posts
- Project Assistant (Computer): 01 post
- Project Assistant (Account & Finance): 01 post
- Project Assistant (Personal Assistance): 01 post
- Project Assistant (Laboratory): 01 post
- Research Associate (Veterinary Public Health): 01 post
- Research Associate (Veterinary Microbiology/ Animal Biotechnology): 01 post
- Research Associate (Bioinformatics): 01 post
- Research Associate (Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry): 02 posts
- Senior Research Fellow (Veterinary Public Health): 01 post
- Senior Research Fellow (Veterinary Microbiology/ Animal Biotechnology): 01 post
- Senior Research Fellow (Food Technology): 01 post
- Senior Research Fellow (Analytical Chemistry / Organic Chemistry): 02 posts
- Young Professional-II: Rs. 25,000/-
- Young Professional-I: Rs. 15,000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20,000/-
- Research Associate: For PhD: Rs.54,000/-, For Master’s: Rs.49,000/-
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 31,000 per month (for 1st and 2nd Year) and Rs. 35,000 per month (for 3rd Year)
MAFSU Recruitment Selection Process:
After the scrutiny of applications, the date of interview will be communicated to the eligible
candidates through emailand / telephone.
The selection process will be on the basis of past performance and interview.
How to Apply for MAFSU Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the prescribed format as soft copy (PDF) with self-attested scanned copies of required documents through Email or Hard Copy of the application along with the photocopies of self-attested required documents by Postal services/ in person on below address so as to reach on or before 17 July 2020.
Applicants should fill up the application in the prescribed format Annexure -I given in
notification.The candidate should apply separately for RA and SRF post, if eligible and wish to apply for both.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Recruitment Officer,
Department of Veterinary Public Health
Mumbai Veterinary College, Parel, Mumbai 400 012
Contact No.: 022-24131180/7030 Ext.137
Email Id: [email protected]