Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – Madras High Court has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Research Fellow/ Research Assistant. There are 04 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 22 January 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
About Madras High Court – The High Court of Tamil Nadu state is Known as Madras High Court. Madras High Court is one of three high courts in India. It will function for Chennai Jurisdiction and also for all over the Tamil Nadu Jurisdiction and Puducherry Union Territory. The Madras High Court current head Justice is Vijaya Kamlesh Tahilramani. The court exercise civil, criminal, writ cases with the help of 57 Judges including Head Judge.
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens, in the prescribed format, for recruitment on adhoc and consolidated pay basis, from qualified and eligible Candidates for filling up of the following posts sanctioned to the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy, No.30/95, P.S.K.R.Salai, R.A.Puram, Chennai – 600 028
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 for Research Fellow/ Research Assistant
|Job Role||Research Fellow/ Research Assistant|
|Qualification||Graduate/Post Graduate in Law|
|Total Vacancies||04 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers state govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs.30,000-45,000/- per month|
|Last Date||22 January 2021|
Age limit (as on 01.07.2020): 30 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Research Assistant – 03 Posts
For Research Fellow:
- Candidate should be a Post Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3+2 or 10+2+5+2 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court.
For Research Assistant:
- Candidate should be a Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court.
Note: Candidates pursuing Post Graduate Degree in Law or any other Degrees or Programmes requiring their compulsory attendance elsewhere are not eligible to apply for the assignment as Research Fellow and Research Assistant.
- Candidates must be skilled in the usage of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines / processes / Online Law Journal, etc.
- Research Fellow – Rs.45,000/month
- Research Assistant – Rs.30,000/month
District Judge Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the basis of academic record, achievement in co-curricular activities and performance in the oral test.
- The selection of Candidates for the posts of Research Fellow and Research Assistant will be made on the basis of Oral Test, which will be conducted in Chennai only. No request for change of venue will be entertained.
- The date, time and venue for Oral Test will be communicated / intimated to the eligible candidates, in due course.
How to Apply Madras High Court Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the websites of the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy (www.tnsja.tn.nic.in) and send the filled application form along with required documents on or before 22 January 2021 to the following postal address.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE